What is involved in SAP HANA
Find out what the related areas are that SAP HANA connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a SAP HANA thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its SAP HANA journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward SAP HANA leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which SAP HANA related domains to cover and 186 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
SAP HANA, Amazon Web Services, Application server, Cloud Foundry, Cloud computing, Cluster analysis, Column-oriented DBMS, Comparison of object-relational database management systems, Comparison of relational database management systems, Concurrency control, Create, read, update and delete, Data Virtualization, Data redundancy, Database management system, Database server, Disk storage, Event stream processing, Extract, transform, load, Google Cloud Platform, Graph database, HP Helion, Hasso Plattner Institute, Huawei FusionSphere, IBM Power Systems, Infrastructure as a Service, Intel 64, Internet of things, Main memory, Managed private cloud, Microsoft Azure, Moving average, Multiversion concurrency control, On the fly, Online transaction processing, Open Geospatial Consortium, Operating systems, Platform as a service, Predictive analytics, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Relational database management system, Rolling forecast, SAP CRM, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP ERP, SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse, SAP S/4HANA, SAP SE, SAP SRM, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Service pack, Software versioning, Spatial database, Statistical classification, Stored procedures, Streaming data, TREX search engine, Time series, Vishal Sikka, Voice of the Customer:
SAP HANA Critical Criteria:
Focus on SAP HANA strategies and interpret which customers can’t participate in SAP HANA because they lack skills.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of SAP HANA into the services that we provide?
– What is the purpose of SAP HANA in relation to the mission?
– Why should we adopt a SAP HANA framework?
Amazon Web Services Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Amazon Web Services engagements and develop and take control of the Amazon Web Services initiative.
– What are the key elements of your SAP HANA performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
– Does SAP HANA analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What potential environmental factors impact the SAP HANA effort?
Application server Critical Criteria:
Judge Application server projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Application server is getting what it needs.
– How important is SAP HANA to the user organizations mission?
– How do we keep improving SAP HANA?
– How to deal with SAP HANA Changes?
Cloud Foundry Critical Criteria:
Align Cloud Foundry decisions and assess and formulate effective operational and Cloud Foundry strategies.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this SAP HANA process?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding SAP HANA?
– How do we Identify specific SAP HANA investment and emerging trends?
Cloud computing Critical Criteria:
Face Cloud computing issues and separate what are the business goals Cloud computing is aiming to achieve.
– Security and authentication technologies, allied to event logging, in the cloud computing environment can help auditors as they deal with issues related to workflow were those who entered, approved, changed or otherwise touched data authorized to do so, on an individual, group or role-related basis?
– How might we classify current cloud computing offerings across a spectrum, and how do the technical and business challenges differ depending on where in the spectrum a particular offering lies?
– Time to market improvements. Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– Is it more economical to move my existing datacenter-hosted service to the cloud, or to keep it in a datacenter?
– Will the move to cloud computing shorten the time it takes to deliver functional enhancements to end users?
– Recoverability: how will the service provider respond to disasters and ensure continued service?
– What are some strategies for capacity planning for big data processing and cloud computing?
– Does the rise of cloud computing make managed hosting less desired and less important?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– How can cloud stakeholders ensure and promote the security of Cloud computing?
– Have you taken into account the vulnerabilities of the cloud solution?
– Is cloud computing affecting traditional hardware vendors?
– How is cloud computing shaping enterprise communications?
– What are the usability issues around cloud computing?
– How is cloud computing related to web analytics?
– What are reasons to say no to cloud computing?
– What Is the Lifecycle Services Framework?
– what is New About Cloud Computing Security?
– How do I estimate cloud computing costs?
– Is the public cloud more secure?
Cluster analysis Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Cluster analysis outcomes and report on setting up Cluster analysis without losing ground.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these SAP HANA processes?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that SAP HANA objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Think of your SAP HANA project. what are the main functions?
Column-oriented DBMS Critical Criteria:
Scan Column-oriented DBMS decisions and track iterative Column-oriented DBMS results.
– What is the total cost related to deploying SAP HANA, including any consulting or professional services?
– How can you negotiate SAP HANA successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How would one define SAP HANA leadership?
Comparison of object-relational database management systems Critical Criteria:
Learn from Comparison of object-relational database management systems projects and look at it backwards.
– How do we ensure that implementations of SAP HANA products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of SAP HANA that make it risky?
– Why is SAP HANA important for you now?
Comparison of relational database management systems Critical Criteria:
Discourse Comparison of relational database management systems planning and grade techniques for implementing Comparison of relational database management systems controls.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good SAP HANA project manager?
– Who will provide the final approval of SAP HANA deliverables?
– What are current SAP HANA Paradigms?
Concurrency control Critical Criteria:
Group Concurrency control quality and finalize specific methods for Concurrency control acceptance.
– what is the best design framework for SAP HANA organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to SAP HANA?
– When a SAP HANA manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Create, read, update and delete Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Create, read, update and delete leadership and find answers.
– How do we go about Securing SAP HANA?
– Why are SAP HANA skills important?
– What is our SAP HANA Strategy?
Data Virtualization Critical Criteria:
Review Data Virtualization strategies and explore and align the progress in Data Virtualization.
– Are there SAP HANA Models?
– How to Secure SAP HANA?
Data redundancy Critical Criteria:
Categorize Data redundancy management and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Data redundancy projects.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of SAP HANA moving forward?
– Is maximizing SAP HANA protection the same as minimizing SAP HANA loss?
Database management system Critical Criteria:
Face Database management system strategies and probe the present value of growth of Database management system.
– What database management systems have been implemented?
– What are the business goals SAP HANA is aiming to achieve?
– Who needs to know about SAP HANA ?
Database server Critical Criteria:
Debate over Database server engagements and point out Database server tensions in leadership.
– Is the SAP HANA organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Does our organization need more SAP HANA education?
Disk storage Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Disk storage tactics and probe the present value of growth of Disk storage.
– Do those selected for the SAP HANA team have a good general understanding of what SAP HANA is all about?
– How do we manage SAP HANA Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How can we improve SAP HANA?
Event stream processing Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Event stream processing risks and create Event stream processing explanations for all managers.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in SAP HANA?
– Are we Assessing SAP HANA and Risk?
Extract, transform, load Critical Criteria:
Participate in Extract, transform, load results and handle a jump-start course to Extract, transform, load.
– Do the SAP HANA decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How can the value of SAP HANA be defined?
Google Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Google Cloud Platform leadership and look for lots of ideas.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of SAP HANA product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are our best practices for minimizing SAP HANA project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the SAP HANA project lifecycle?
Graph database Critical Criteria:
Adapt Graph database projects and probe the present value of growth of Graph database.
– Does SAP HANA analysis show the relationships among important SAP HANA factors?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing SAP HANA?
HP Helion Critical Criteria:
Incorporate HP Helion projects and acquire concise HP Helion education.
– Think about the people you identified for your SAP HANA project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do your measurements capture actionable SAP HANA information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Hasso Plattner Institute Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Hasso Plattner Institute strategies and do something to it.
– How do we measure improved SAP HANA service perception, and satisfaction?
– How will you know that the SAP HANA project has been successful?
Huawei FusionSphere Critical Criteria:
Steer Huawei FusionSphere tasks and innovate what needs to be done with Huawei FusionSphere.
– How do we maintain SAP HANAs Integrity?
IBM Power Systems Critical Criteria:
Adapt IBM Power Systems projects and attract IBM Power Systems skills.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations SAP HANA values?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing SAP HANA? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is there any existing SAP HANA governance structure?
Infrastructure as a Service Critical Criteria:
Analyze Infrastructure as a Service failures and balance specific methods for improving Infrastructure as a Service results.
– What business benefits will SAP HANA goals deliver if achieved?
– What are specific SAP HANA Rules to follow?
– Do we have past SAP HANA Successes?
Intel 64 Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Intel 64 planning and find the essential reading for Intel 64 researchers.
– In a project to restructure SAP HANA outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Which SAP HANA goals are the most important?
– What are the long-term SAP HANA goals?
Internet of things Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Internet of things strategies and shift your focus.
– IoT-based offerings are no longer one-off product hardware sales. Instead, manufacturers will embark on new relationships with customers that last for the entire lifecycle of the hardware product. Through over-the-air (OTA) communications, firmware updates and feature enhancements can be delivered to IoT products for as long as they are installed. Given this shift, how should we price our IoT offerings?
– When developing and capitalizing on IoT solutions, do we as owners consider the societal cost, systemic risk, and risk externality to avoid what may be called designer hubris. In other words, why add features when theyre not needed and contribute to the insecurity/fragility of the whole system?
– As an example; there are all kinds of innovative new applications and devices that promise to enable the connected home and vehicle, smart city and lifestyle, but how do we define what is IoT and what is not?
– If we were able to design deliver our IoT sensor in a self contained package that is dramatically smaller energy efficient than that available today how would that change our road map?
– Scalabilitydefine how the solution must respond efficiently to business growth expectations. What is the expected growth in terms of time, magnitude, location?
– How will IoT applications affect users control over their own privacy and how will they react?
– Weve already invested in PKI how can we reuse it for mobility and internet of things?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving SAP HANA forward?
– Does our system use roles to assign privileges to users of the system?
– Can we clarify what some of our real opportunities in iiot are?
– Which functions need not be available at all times?
– How do you address back-end system integration?
– What happens if a contract must be terminated?
– Are you ready to be an Insurer of Things?
– Why is the information being collected?
– How can we drive iot at every level?
– What information is to be collected?
– How are the networks changing?
– What is Disruptive with IoT?
– What is a thing?
Main memory Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Main memory planning and prioritize challenges of Main memory.
– Does SAP HANA include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if SAP HANA does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as SAP HANA leaders?
Managed private cloud Critical Criteria:
Think about Managed private cloud quality and overcome Managed private cloud skills and management ineffectiveness.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which SAP HANA models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the SAP HANA requirements in detail?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of SAP HANA activities?
Microsoft Azure Critical Criteria:
Systematize Microsoft Azure outcomes and adjust implementation of Microsoft Azure.
– Is SAP HANA dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Are there recognized SAP HANA problems?
Moving average Critical Criteria:
Test Moving average adoptions and find out what it really means.
Multiversion concurrency control Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Multiversion concurrency control results and define Multiversion concurrency control competency-based leadership.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your SAP HANA processes?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a SAP HANA strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
On the fly Critical Criteria:
Own On the fly management and cater for concise On the fly education.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your SAP HANA project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Online transaction processing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Online transaction processing adoptions and achieve a single Online transaction processing view and bringing data together.
– Does SAP HANA create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Open Geospatial Consortium Critical Criteria:
Canvass Open Geospatial Consortium visions and adjust implementation of Open Geospatial Consortium.
Operating systems Critical Criteria:
Jump start Operating systems management and arbitrate Operating systems techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– Can we do SAP HANA without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
Platform as a service Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Platform as a service visions and assess and formulate effective operational and Platform as a service strategies.
– Will SAP HANA deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How can you measure SAP HANA in a systematic way?
Predictive analytics Critical Criteria:
Learn from Predictive analytics quality and drive action.
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your SAP HANA activities?
– Who sets the SAP HANA standards?
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Red Hat Enterprise Linux adoptions and learn.
– What are the Essentials of Internal SAP HANA Management?
Relational database management system Critical Criteria:
Analyze Relational database management system failures and sort Relational database management system activities.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once SAP HANA is underway?
Rolling forecast Critical Criteria:
Investigate Rolling forecast projects and probe Rolling forecast strategic alliances.
– How can skill-level changes improve SAP HANA?
– What is Effective SAP HANA?
SAP CRM Critical Criteria:
Learn from SAP CRM strategies and overcome SAP CRM skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with SAP HANA ?
– What vendors make products that address the SAP HANA needs?
SAP Cloud Platform Critical Criteria:
X-ray SAP Cloud Platform engagements and get answers.
– What are the barriers to increased SAP HANA production?
SAP ERP Critical Criteria:
Examine SAP ERP visions and pioneer acquisition of SAP ERP systems.
– R/3 Enterprise or MySAP ERP ?
SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Critical Criteria:
Canvass SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse outcomes and clarify ways to gain access to competitive SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse services.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to SAP HANA? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom SAP HANA project?
SAP S/4HANA Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with SAP S/4HANA strategies and point out SAP S/4HANA tensions in leadership.
– Do we monitor the SAP HANA decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
SAP SE Critical Criteria:
Audit SAP SE engagements and create SAP SE explanations for all managers.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your SAP HANA strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
SAP SRM Critical Criteria:
Discuss SAP SRM projects and differentiate in coordinating SAP SRM.
– Have you identified your SAP HANA key performance indicators?
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Critical Criteria:
Merge SUSE Linux Enterprise Server engagements and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging SUSE Linux Enterprise Server.
– How do we know that any SAP HANA analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Service pack Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Service pack management and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Service pack decisions.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a SAP HANA project?
– How do the elements of our service package support our competitive strategy?
– Do SAP HANA rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Software versioning Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Software versioning quality and describe which business rules are needed as Software versioning interface.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic SAP HANA objectives?
Spatial database Critical Criteria:
Face Spatial database issues and probe the present value of growth of Spatial database.
– Which customers cant participate in our SAP HANA domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What about SAP HANA Analysis of results?
Statistical classification Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Statistical classification failures and describe which business rules are needed as Statistical classification interface.
– How likely is the current SAP HANA plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What are our SAP HANA Processes?
Stored procedures Critical Criteria:
Investigate Stored procedures issues and report on developing an effective Stored procedures strategy.
– How is the value delivered by SAP HANA being measured?
– How much does SAP HANA help?
Streaming data Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Streaming data adoptions and forecast involvement of future Streaming data projects in development.
– To what extent does management recognize SAP HANA as a tool to increase the results?
– How can we summarize streaming data?
TREX search engine Critical Criteria:
Accumulate TREX search engine issues and describe which business rules are needed as TREX search engine interface.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a SAP HANA process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the SAP HANA process available?
Time series Critical Criteria:
Align Time series decisions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Time series projects.
Vishal Sikka Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Vishal Sikka management and adjust implementation of Vishal Sikka.
Voice of the Customer Critical Criteria:
Confer re Voice of the Customer leadership and prioritize challenges of Voice of the Customer.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the SAP HANA Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
SAP HANA External links:
SAP HANA on Azure Virtual Machines | Microsoft Azure
Sap Hana an Introduction – AbeBooks
Amazon Web Services External links:
AWS re:Invent 2017 | Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services – Official Site
Amazon Web Services Simple Monthly Calculator
Application server External links:
GSA – FSS Web Application Server
Application Server Definition – Service Architecture
Right Networks Application Server Login
Cloud Foundry External links:
Cloud Foundry Incubator · GitHub
Pivotal Cloud Foundry – Official Site
Cloud Foundry – Official Site
Cloud computing External links:
AWS Cloud Computing Certification Program – aws.amazon.com
Compliant Cloud Computing Simplified – Lumen21
Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services
Cluster analysis External links:
cluster analysis – WEKA K-Means Clustering – Stack Overflow
Cluster Analysis – Workforce Board
Lesson 14: Cluster Analysis | STAT 505
Column-oriented DBMS External links:
C-Store: A Column-oriented DBMS – citeseerx.ist.psu.edu
[PDF]C-Store: A Column-oriented DBMS – MIT Database …
Column-oriented DBMS |THWACK
Concurrency control External links:
Concurrency Control – Database Management
Database: What is Multiversion Concurrency Control …
Concurrency Control | Database Management | FANDOM …
Create, read, update and delete External links:
What is CRUD cycle (Create, Read, Update and Delete …
Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD)
Data Virtualization External links:
Data Virtualization Technology | Actifio
What is Data Virtualization and Why Does It Matter?
Data redundancy External links:
What is Data Redundancy? – Definition from Techopedia
Data Redundancy definition and information
Database management system External links:
Database Management System (DBMS) – Techopedia.com
Kuder Administrative Database Management System – …
10-7 Operating System, Database Management System, …
Database server External links:
What is a Database Server? – Definition from Techopedia
MySQL Database Server is designed for enterprise organizations delivering business critical database applications. It gives corporate developers, DBAs and ISVs
Disk storage External links:
Disk Storage | Microsoft Azure
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool 2.2.3.exe – Google Drive
Event stream processing External links:
SAS Event Stream Processing | SAS
Extract, transform, load External links:
ETL (Extract, transform, load) Salary | PayScale
http://www.payscale.com › United States › Skill/Specialty
What is ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)? Webopedia Definition
Google Cloud Platform External links:
Google Cloud Platform: Render More
Google Cloud Platform Podcast
Google Cloud Platform Blog
Graph database External links:
Graph databases (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Dgraph — A Distributed, Fast Graph Database
Dataset: Movie Database – Neo4j Graph Database Platform
HP Helion External links:
HP Helion Network – Partners | HP® Argentina
[PDF]HP Helion CloudSystem 9.0 Support Matrix
[PDF]HP Guide – HP Helion Ready Program for Solution …
Hasso Plattner Institute External links:
A Research Project of the Hasso Plattner Institute
Huawei FusionSphere External links:
Huawei FusionSphere：Fault Tolerance FT Features – …
Huawei FusionSphere 5.1 – Citrix Ready Marketplace
IBM Power Systems External links:
IBM Power Systems & AS400 Hosting – Infor & High Availability
[PDF]IBM Power Systems edition – LPAR2RRD
COMMON – Your IBM Power Systems Users Group
Infrastructure as a Service External links:
What is IaaS? Infrastructure as a Service | Microsoft Azure
[PDF]EIS Service Guide: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Cloud Computing and Data Center Infrastructure as a Service
Intel 64 External links:
x86 – Modes of intel 64 CPU – Stack Overflow
RETAIL DUAL INTEL 64-BIT XEON SUPPORT – Tigerdirect
http://www.tigerdirect.com › … › Server / Workstation MBs for Intel CPUs
Internet of things External links:
Internet of Things – Microsoft Internet of Things Blog
Internet of Things (IoT) – Cisco
AT&T M2X: Build solutions for the Internet of Things
Main memory External links:
Main memory | computer technology | Britannica.com
Is cache memory a part of main memory? – Quora
The main memory of the computer is also known as RAM, standing for Random Access Memory. It is constructed from integrated circuits and needs to have electrical power in order to maintain its information. When power is lost, the information is lost too!
Managed private cloud External links:
Managed Private Cloud Solutions | Rackspace
Managed Private Cloud for Blackbaud CRM | Concourse
CloudOps | Managed Private Cloud | Managed Public …
Microsoft Azure External links:
Microsoft Azure Documentation | Microsoft Docs
Microsoft Azure Training Courses – Microsoft Virtual Academy
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio
Moving average External links:
Derivative Moving Average Strategy – QuantShare
Multiversion concurrency control External links:
What is MULTIVERSION CONCURRENCY CONTROL? …
Multiversion concurrency control – YouTube
Database: What is Multiversion Concurrency Control …
On the fly External links:
Outdoor Adventure Group for Women – Sisters on the Fly
on the fly – Wiktionary
On the Fly (TV Series 2012– ) – IMDb
Online transaction processing External links:
Online Transaction Processing, Oracle Databases, Big …
What is Online Transaction Processing (OLTP)? – …
Open Geospatial Consortium External links:
Open Geospatial Consortium – Home | Facebook
ARA Joins the Open Geospatial Consortium | www.ara.com
[PDF]Open Geospatial Consortium Inc.
Operating systems External links:
Operating Systems | Motorized & Hand-Operated | Hunter …
Tideworks Technology – Terminal Operating Systems
Well-known security identifiers in Windows operating systems
Platform as a service External links:
Fully Managed Big Data Platform as a Service | Cazena
Captain Up :: Engagement Platform as a Service
What is PaaS? Platform as a Service | Microsoft Azure
Predictive analytics External links:
Customer Analytics & Predictive Analytics Tools for …
Predictive Analytics for Healthcare | Forecast Health
Predictive Analytics Software, Social Listening | NewBrand
Red Hat Enterprise Linux External links:
Red Hat solutions – Red Hat Enterprise Linux | Microsoft Azure
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Release Dates – Red Hat …
Red Hat Enterprise Linux – Official Site
Relational database management system External links:
RDB: a Relational Database Management System
Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) – Techopedia.com
NoSQL Relational Database Management System: …
Rolling forecast External links:
What is rolling forecast? – Definition from WhatIs.com
http://A rolling forecast is an add/drop process for predicting the future over a set period of time. Rolling forecasts are often used in long-term weather predictions, project management, supply chain management and financial planning.
How to Create a Rolling Forecast of Seasonal Sales in Excel
SAP CRM External links:
SAP CRM (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
SAP Cloud Platform External links:
SAP Cloud Platform Integration
mind-demous – SAP Cloud Platform
SAP Cloud Platform Big Data Services Login – Altiscale
SAP S/4HANA External links:
SAP SE External links:
SAP SE Training and Tutorials | Lynda.com
SAP Search – Jobs at SAP
SAP SRM External links:
SAP SRM Essays
[PDF]Sap Srm Manual – Pdfsmanualsbook.com
2 Answers – Is SAP ariba better than SAP SRM?
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server External links:
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) for VMware: …
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server VM (SLES 12)
Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12.
Service pack External links:
This is the self-extracting executable that contains the update package for Windows XP Service Pack 3. Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) includes all previously
Install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) – Windows Help
Software versioning External links:
Software Versioning (DAS-ITE.SoftwareVersioning) – …
Software versioning standards – Stack Overflow
Best Practice: Software Versioning – Stack Overflow
Spatial database External links:
Spatial Database Design
Data Manager API – A Spatial Database | MapQuest for …
Statistical classification External links:
[PDF]International Statistical Classification of Diseases …
What Is Statistical Classification? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
Stored procedures External links:
HOW TO: Call SQL Server Stored Procedures in ASP…
CLR Stored Procedures – msdn.microsoft.com
Find tables referenced inside PL/SQL stored procedures
Streaming data External links:
Ingesting Streaming Data into Amazon Redshift – Amazon …
Unsupervised real-time anomaly detection for streaming data
Time series External links:
Initial State – Analytics for Time Series Data
InfluxDays | Time Series Data & Applications Conference
[PDF]Time Series Analysis and Forecasting – cengage.com
Vishal Sikka External links:
Sources: Why Vishal Sikka Left SAP – Business Insider
Vishal Sikka quits over ‘malicious’ attacks – Aug. 18, 2017
Is Vishal Sikka overrated? – Quora
Voice of the Customer External links:
[PDF]THE VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER. – mit.edu
Print Page – Voice of the Customer – Plusnet Usergroup
[PPT]Voice of the Customer: Office 365 – Microsoft