Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical International business development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any International business development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated International business development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the International business development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which International business development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- What were the crucial ‘moments of truth’ on the process map?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- Is our strategy driving our strategy? Or is the way in which we allocate resources driving our strategy?
- What are our best practices for minimizing International business development project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the International business development project lifecycle?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- Are there documented procedures?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of International business development? If so, when did it change and why?
- How can you negotiate International business development successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the International business development book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your International business development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the International business development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which International business development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough International business development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage International business development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step International business development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 International business development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Were additional works brought about by a cause which had not previously existed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is corrective action taken to bring International business development project performance into line with the International business development project plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is PERT / Critical Path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Quality Management Plan: Diagrams and tables to explain complex concepts and increase overall readability?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for examining work done is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you recognize and praise members for their contributions?
- Procurement Audit: Are approvals needed if changes are made in the quantity or specification of the original purchase requisition?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the Steering Committee active in International business development project oversight?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is stakeholder risk tolerance an important factor for the requirements process in this International business development project?
Step-by-step and complete International business development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 International business development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 International business development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 International business development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 International business development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 International business development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 International business development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any International business development project with this in-depth International business development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose International business development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in International business development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make International business development investments work better.
This International business development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.