Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sprout Social Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sprout Social related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sprout Social specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sprout Social Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sprout Social improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How will you know that you have improved?
- What quality tools were used to get through the analyze phase?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- Do Sprout Social rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- How will you measure your Sprout Social effectiveness?
- Do those selected for the Sprout Social team have a good general understanding of what Sprout Social is all about?
- How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision?
- How do we Identify specific Sprout Social investment and emerging trends?
- Will any special training be provided for results interpretation?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sprout Social book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sprout Social self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sprout Social Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sprout Social areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sprout Social Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sprout Social projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sprout Social Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sprout Social project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Sprout Social project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Were Sprout Social project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Find an example of a contract for information technology services. Analyze the key features of the contract. What type of contract was used and why?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Lessons Learned: How was the political and social history changed over the life of the Sprout Social project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Sprout Social project baseline?
- Cost Management Plan: Schedule contingency – How will the schedule contingency be administrated?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Sprout Social project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Source Selection Criteria: Comparison of each offer’s prices to the estimated prices -are there significant differences?
Step-by-step and complete Sprout Social Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sprout Social project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sprout Social project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sprout Social project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sprout Social project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sprout Social project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sprout Social project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sprout Social project with this in-depth Sprout Social Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sprout Social projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sprout Social and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sprout Social investments work better.
This Sprout Social All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.