Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 633 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 633 standard requirements:
- Is there a transfer of ownership and knowledge to process owner and process team tasked with the responsibilities.
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM is underway?
- What is the cost of poor quality as supported by the team’s analysis?
- Is the Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- Why are Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM skills important?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- What is Effective Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM book in PDF containing 633 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Do you identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does the schedule include Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM project management time and change request analysis time?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of the organization’s Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM projects meeting their customer’s objectives?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How, to whom and how frequently will Risk status be reported?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the scope of the Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are fresh input and perspectives systematically caught and added (for example, through information and analysis, new members, and senior sponsors)?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have the supporting tools been developed or acquired?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the WBS and organizational levels for application of the Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM projected overhead costs identified?
Step-by-step and complete Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM project with this in-depth Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM investments work better.
This Risk-Adjusted Value Management RVM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.