Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Software transactional memory Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Software transactional memory related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Software transactional memory specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Software transactional memory Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 709 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Software transactional memory improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 709 standard requirements:
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- What would happen if Software transactional memory weren’t done?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Software transactional memory product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- What should we measure to verify efficiency gains?
- What is our formula for success in Software transactional memory ?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- Who have we, as a company, historically been when we’ve been at our best?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- How much does Software transactional memory help?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Software transactional memory book in PDF containing 709 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Software transactional memory self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Software transactional memory Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Software transactional memory areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Software transactional memory Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Software transactional memory projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Software transactional memory Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Software transactional memory project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Metrics: Which report did you use to create the data you are submitting?
- Risk Audit: Tradeoff: How much risk can be tolerated and still deliver the products where they need to be?
- Procurement Audit: Is the organization transparent about winning bids and prices?
- WBS Dictionary: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the Software transactional memory project team and stakeholders meeting regularly and using a meeting agenda and taking notes to accurately document what is being covered and what happened in the weekly meetings?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability of completing the Software transactional memory project in less that xx days?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the most critical evaluation criteria that prove to be tiebreakers in the evaluation of proposals?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the assigned Software transactional memory project manager a PMP (Certified Software transactional memory project manager) and experienced?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective were the efforts to prepare you and your organization for the impact of the product/service of the Software transactional memory project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are authorized changes being incorporated in a timely manner?
Step-by-step and complete Software transactional memory Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Software transactional memory project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Software transactional memory project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Software transactional memory project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Software transactional memory project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Software transactional memory project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Software transactional memory project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Software transactional memory project with this in-depth Software transactional memory Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Software transactional memory projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Software transactional memory and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Software transactional memory investments work better.
This Software transactional memory All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.