What is involved in Domain-Driven Design
Find out what the related areas are that Domain-Driven Design connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Domain-Driven Design thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Domain-Driven Design journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Domain-Driven Design leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Domain-Driven Design related domains to cover and 253 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Domain-Driven Design, Continuous Delivery, Unified Process, Model-driven engineering, Plain Old Java Object, Software design, Cleanroom software engineering, Extreme programming practices, Model-driven development, Acceptance test–driven development, Application release automation, Requirements analysis, Domain-specific multimodeling, Software development, Object-oriented analysis and design, ISO 9001, Graphical user interface builder, Agile software development, Software construction, Event store, Java SE, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Domain-specific modeling, Java EE, Semantic networks, Command Query Responsibility Segregation, Automatic programming, Software quality assurance, Common layers in an information system logical architecture, Event Storming, Extreme programming, Software development process, Continuous Integration, Software deployment, Adaptive software development, Event Sourcing, Java Persistence API, Feature-driven development, Iterative and incremental development, Domain of a function, Software configuration management, Representational state transfer, Software maintenance, Build automation, Infrastructure as Code, Programming tool, Domain layer, Test-driven development, Personal software process, UML tools, Software prototyping, Rapid application development, Domain-Driven Design, IEEE Standards Association, Incremental build model, Software project management, Spiral model, Domain model, Semantic analysis, Model-driven architecture, Dynamic systems development method, Aspect-oriented programming:
Domain-Driven Design Critical Criteria:
Refer to Domain-Driven Design leadership and develop and take control of the Domain-Driven Design initiative.
– What are the barriers to increased Domain-Driven Design production?
– How would one define Domain-Driven Design leadership?
– What are our Domain-Driven Design Processes?
Continuous Delivery Critical Criteria:
Participate in Continuous Delivery tactics and mentor Continuous Delivery customer orientation.
– A competitive edge, excellent. Focus on continuous delivery. Move on to continuous deployment because that is going to provide your business value. But look at your individual business. Look at your environment and say is that what gives us the competitive edge?
– Which customers cant participate in our Domain-Driven Design domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Domain-Driven Design ?
– Does your organization run a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) process?
– Does your organization hope to achieve continuous delivery?
– How can skill-level changes improve Domain-Driven Design?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Unified Process tasks and tour deciding if Unified Process progress is made.
– In a project to restructure Domain-Driven Design outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are internal and external Domain-Driven Design relations?
– Are there Domain-Driven Design Models?
Model-driven engineering Critical Criteria:
Group Model-driven engineering decisions and differentiate in coordinating Model-driven engineering.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Domain-Driven Design project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Domain-Driven Design project lifecycle?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Domain-Driven Design activities?
Plain Old Java Object Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Plain Old Java Object outcomes and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Plain Old Java Object.
– Think about the people you identified for your Domain-Driven Design project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Do the Domain-Driven Design decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– Why are Domain-Driven Design skills important?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Shape Software design adoptions and budget for Software design challenges.
– Is Domain-Driven Design dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What about Domain-Driven Design Analysis of results?
– What are current Domain-Driven Design Paradigms?
Cleanroom software engineering Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Cleanroom software engineering tactics and adjust implementation of Cleanroom software engineering.
– Does Domain-Driven Design create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What is our formula for success in Domain-Driven Design ?
– What threat is Domain-Driven Design addressing?
Extreme programming practices Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Extreme programming practices governance and probe Extreme programming practices strategic alliances.
– Which Domain-Driven Design goals are the most important?
Model-driven development Critical Criteria:
Scan Model-driven development tasks and pay attention to the small things.
– For your Domain-Driven Design project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How can you measure Domain-Driven Design in a systematic way?
– What is our Domain-Driven Design Strategy?
Acceptance test–driven development Critical Criteria:
Reason over Acceptance test–driven development failures and differentiate in coordinating Acceptance test–driven development.
– What are the short and long-term Domain-Driven Design goals?
– What are specific Domain-Driven Design Rules to follow?
Application release automation Critical Criteria:
Adapt Application release automation issues and point out improvements in Application release automation.
– Is the Domain-Driven Design organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Are assumptions made in Domain-Driven Design stated explicitly?
Requirements analysis Critical Criteria:
Focus on Requirements analysis governance and display thorough understanding of the Requirements analysis process.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Domain-Driven Design does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Domain-Driven Design delivery for example is new software needed?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Domain-Driven Design process?
Domain-specific multimodeling Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Domain-specific multimodeling failures and develop and take control of the Domain-specific multimodeling initiative.
– Is there a Domain-Driven Design Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Domain-Driven Design forward?
– Are accountability and ownership for Domain-Driven Design clearly defined?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Mix Software development adoptions and drive action.
– When youre thinking about all the different ways a product may be used in the future, do you stop at three, five, or 10 years in the future?
– How can agile software development be utilized when the development is done in several different locations instead of one site?
– Can agile methods be used effectively for evolving a system in response to customer change requests?
– Does the organization have a distinct quality program that support continuous process improvement?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Domain-Driven Design processes of our organization?
– How do you know when the software will be finished if theres no up-front plan?
– What if any is the difference between Lean and Agile Software Development?
– Should you have a strict project sequence, or should you be flexible?
– What scaling factors should we consider when tailoring our approach?
– What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
– Has Your Organization Adopted One or More Agile Techniques?
– How Agile are Industrial Software Development Practices?
– What does software development maturity really mean?
– How can a conceptual agile framework be developed?
– How do Web Operators communicate with Developers?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
– When should we not use it?
– How much modeling to do?
– What is ASD to us?
Object-oriented analysis and design Critical Criteria:
Adapt Object-oriented analysis and design goals and perfect Object-oriented analysis and design conflict management.
– Among the Domain-Driven Design product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Domain-Driven Design agendas for the next 3 years?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Domain-Driven Design requirements in detail?
ISO 9001 Critical Criteria:
Boost ISO 9001 failures and define what do we need to start doing with ISO 9001.
– Does a supplier having an ISO 9001 or AS9100 certification automatically satisfy this requirement?
– How can the value of Domain-Driven Design be defined?
Graphical user interface builder Critical Criteria:
Meet over Graphical user interface builder strategies and explain and analyze the challenges of Graphical user interface builder.
– Can we add value to the current Domain-Driven Design decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
X-ray Agile software development quality and devote time assessing Agile software development and its risk.
– When you are identifying the potential technical strategy(s) you have several process factors that you should address. As with initial scoping how much detail you go into when documenting the architecture, the views that you create, and your approach to modeling are important considerations. Furthermore, will you be considering one or more candidate architectures and what is your overall delivery strategy?
– Many teams will find that informal modeling sessions around whiteboards will be sufficient, although sometimes more formal modeling sessions, such as Joint Application Design (JAD) strategies or stakeholder interviews will work best. How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– How do you take a methodology, like agile development, that basically evolved in small groups and then scale it up so that it works on projects with hundreds of developers and thousands of users?
– How will nonfunctional requirements pertaining to availability, security, performance, and many other factors be addressed?
– Do not ISO 9000 and CMM certifications loose their meaning when applied to the software industry?
– What are some keys to successfully conquering ever changing business requirements?
– Have we developed requirements for agile software development?
– How do you scale Agile to large (500-5000 person) teams?
– Regulated Backward Compatibility and Version Numbering?
– Do we use kanban, and know how it compares to scrum?
– If you used Agile in the past, but do not now, why?
– Is Internet-speed software development different?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– What have you completed since yesterday?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– Have we Adopted Agile?
Software construction Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Software construction results and explain and analyze the challenges of Software construction.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Domain-Driven Design?
– What business benefits will Domain-Driven Design goals deliver if achieved?
– How do we maintain Domain-Driven Designs Integrity?
Event store Critical Criteria:
Apply Event store goals and innovate what needs to be done with Event store.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Domain-Driven Design leader?
– Is Domain-Driven Design Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How will you measure your Domain-Driven Design effectiveness?
Java SE Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Java SE engagements and slay a dragon.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Domain-Driven Design strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Are there recognized Domain-Driven Design problems?
Microsoft Solutions Framework Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Microsoft Solutions Framework quality and look at the big picture.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Domain-Driven Design processes?
– How do we go about Comparing Domain-Driven Design approaches/solutions?
Domain-specific modeling Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Domain-specific modeling projects and shift your focus.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Domain-Driven Design opportunities costing us money?
– Think of your Domain-Driven Design project. what are the main functions?
– How can we improve Domain-Driven Design?
Java EE Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Java EE failures and budget for Java EE challenges.
– Who needs to know about Domain-Driven Design ?
– How to Secure Domain-Driven Design?
Semantic networks Critical Criteria:
Check Semantic networks results and handle a jump-start course to Semantic networks.
– Have all basic functions of Domain-Driven Design been defined?
– How do we go about Securing Domain-Driven Design?
Command Query Responsibility Segregation Critical Criteria:
Administer Command Query Responsibility Segregation quality and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Command Query Responsibility Segregation.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Domain-Driven Design in a volatile global economy?
– Is Domain-Driven Design Required?
Automatic programming Critical Criteria:
Derive from Automatic programming results and explain and analyze the challenges of Automatic programming.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Domain-Driven Design objectives?
Software quality assurance Critical Criteria:
Analyze Software quality assurance decisions and get answers.
– In the case of a Domain-Driven Design project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Domain-Driven Design project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Domain-Driven Design project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– Can we do Domain-Driven Design without complex (expensive) analysis?
Common layers in an information system logical architecture Critical Criteria:
Mine Common layers in an information system logical architecture issues and figure out ways to motivate other Common layers in an information system logical architecture users.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Domain-Driven Design, including any consulting or professional services?
– How likely is the current Domain-Driven Design plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– When a Domain-Driven Design manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Event Storming Critical Criteria:
Audit Event Storming issues and balance specific methods for improving Event Storming results.
– Is maximizing Domain-Driven Design protection the same as minimizing Domain-Driven Design loss?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Domain-Driven Design study?
Extreme programming Critical Criteria:
Probe Extreme programming adoptions and assess and formulate effective operational and Extreme programming strategies.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Domain-Driven Design project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How important is Domain-Driven Design to the user organizations mission?
– How Extreme Does Extreme Programming Have to Be?
– Do we all define Domain-Driven Design in the same way?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Test Software development process tactics and work towards be a leading Software development process expert.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Domain-Driven Design services/products?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– To what extent does management recognize Domain-Driven Design as a tool to increase the results?
– How do we measure improved Domain-Driven Design service perception, and satisfaction?
Continuous Integration Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Continuous Integration planning and find answers.
– What are the business goals Domain-Driven Design is aiming to achieve?
– Will we use Continuous Integration?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Generalize Software deployment results and adjust implementation of Software deployment.
– What vendors make products that address the Domain-Driven Design needs?
Adaptive software development Critical Criteria:
Confer over Adaptive software development tactics and look at the big picture.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Domain-Driven Design product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Think about the functions involved in your Domain-Driven Design project. what processes flow from these functions?
Event Sourcing Critical Criteria:
Dissect Event Sourcing governance and correct Event Sourcing management by competencies.
– Will Domain-Driven Design have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– How is the value delivered by Domain-Driven Design being measured?
Java Persistence API Critical Criteria:
Focus on Java Persistence API projects and display thorough understanding of the Java Persistence API process.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Domain-Driven Design information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What will drive Domain-Driven Design change?
Feature-driven development Critical Criteria:
Frame Feature-driven development visions and oversee Feature-driven development requirements.
– What are the key elements of your Domain-Driven Design performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How will you know that the Domain-Driven Design project has been successful?
– Do we have past Domain-Driven Design Successes?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Sort Iterative and incremental development goals and secure Iterative and incremental development creativity.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Domain-Driven Design is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Domain-Driven Design processes?
Domain of a function Critical Criteria:
See the value of Domain of a function outcomes and change contexts.
– Does Domain-Driven Design include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Domain-Driven Design process?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Domain-Driven Design move?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Start Software configuration management leadership and display thorough understanding of the Software configuration management process.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Domain-Driven Design into the services that we provide?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Representational state transfer Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Representational state transfer tasks and oversee Representational state transfer requirements.
– Will Domain-Driven Design deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Software maintenance decisions and achieve a single Software maintenance view and bringing data together.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
Build automation Critical Criteria:
Focus on Build automation management and research ways can we become the Build automation company that would put us out of business.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Domain-Driven Design process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Domain-Driven Design process available?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Domain-Driven Design experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Infrastructure as Code Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Infrastructure as Code adoptions and find out.
– Do those selected for the Domain-Driven Design team have a good general understanding of what Domain-Driven Design is all about?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Analyze Programming tool engagements and cater for concise Programming tool education.
Domain layer Critical Criteria:
Think about Domain layer goals and innovate what needs to be done with Domain layer.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Domain-Driven Design with what users do day-to-day?
– How do we know that any Domain-Driven Design analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Test-driven development Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Test-driven development issues and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Test-driven development.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Domain-Driven Design models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How do we manage Domain-Driven Design Knowledge Management (KM)?
Personal software process Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Personal software process goals and find out what it really means.
– What is the purpose of Domain-Driven Design in relation to the mission?
– Is a Domain-Driven Design Team Work effort in place?
UML tools Critical Criteria:
Experiment with UML tools governance and finalize the present value of growth of UML tools.
– Does Domain-Driven Design systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Software prototyping Critical Criteria:
Focus on Software prototyping visions and don’t overlook the obvious.
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Rapid application development risks and overcome Rapid application development skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Which systems play a pivotal role in our organizations continued operations and goal attainment?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– Who is responsible for modifying or developing programs to satisfy user requirements?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– Operational feasibility -will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– Are requirements abstract enough and can they change within limits?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a rad proces?
– Technical feasibility -is the solution technically practical?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– What are the primary advantages of the traditional sdlc?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– What is a key aspect of prototyping?
– What are the associated risks?
– What is important for us?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– When to use dsdm?
– When use RAD?
Domain-Driven Design Critical Criteria:
Detail Domain-Driven Design strategies and adopt an insight outlook.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Domain-Driven Design workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the long-term Domain-Driven Design goals?
IEEE Standards Association Critical Criteria:
Guard IEEE Standards Association strategies and perfect IEEE Standards Association conflict management.
– Are we Assessing Domain-Driven Design and Risk?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Focus on Incremental build model decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing Incremental build model and constraints.
– How do we Improve Domain-Driven Design service perception, and satisfaction?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Software project management planning and look at the big picture.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Domain-Driven Design been identified and analyzed?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Domain-Driven Design processes?
– Is Supporting Domain-Driven Design documentation required?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Spiral model failures and look at it backwards.
Domain model Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Domain model quality and adopt an insight outlook.
Semantic analysis Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Semantic analysis outcomes and oversee Semantic analysis requirements.
Model-driven architecture Critical Criteria:
See the value of Model-driven architecture failures and explore and align the progress in Model-driven architecture.
– Do we monitor the Domain-Driven Design decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Dynamic systems development method Critical Criteria:
Consult on Dynamic systems development method outcomes and improve Dynamic systems development method service perception.
Aspect-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Group Aspect-oriented programming tasks and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Aspect-oriented programming information.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Domain-Driven Design that make it risky?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Domain-Driven Design Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Domain-Driven Design External links:
Domain-Driven Design Fundamentals | Pluralsight
Domain-Driven Design – What is it and how do you use it?
Continuous Delivery External links:
Continuous Delivery Pipeline – Scaled Agile Framework
What is Continuous Delivery? | DevOps – Visual Studio
Unified Process External links:
What is Rational Unified Process (RUP)? Webopedia …
The Four Phases | Overview of the Unified Process | InformIT
When should we use Rational Unified Process? – Quora
Model-driven engineering External links:
PlugBee | Model-Driven Engineering
Marco Brambilla – Data Science and Model-Driven Engineering.
Plain Old Java Object External links:
plain old java object Archives – SD Times
Plain Old Java Object – YouTube
Java – Plain Old Java object (POJO) [Gerardnico]
Software design External links:
Software Design and Architecture | Coursera
Custom Software Design & Development | FrogSlayer
[PDF]Software Design Document (SDD) Template
Cleanroom software engineering External links:
Cleanroom Software Engineering – Myths and realities
Cleanroom Software Engineering – An overview
CLEANROOM SOFTWARE ENGINEERING – YouTube
Extreme programming practices External links:
Extreme Programming Practices Used to Facilitate …
Extreme Programming Practices Flashcards | Quizlet
Model-driven development External links:
Model-Driven Development with IBM Rational Rhapsody
What is Model-Driven Development | IGI Global
Application release automation External links:
Application Release Automation – CA Technologies
Magic Quadrant for Application Release Automation – Gartner
Application Release Automation (ARA) – Gartner IT Glossary
Requirements analysis External links:
[DOC]Requirements Analysis Document (RAD) – Brandeis …
[PDF]Data Requirements Analysis Process – knowledge …
Introduction to Requirements Analysis | About …
Domain-specific multimodeling External links:
Domain-specific multimodeling – WOW.com
Domain-specific multimodeling – SEOmastering.com
Software development External links:
LeanDog – Custom Software Development & Consulting
Stackify – Software Development Tools For Diagnosing …
ISO 9001 External links:
Bevel Gear Co., LTD | ISO 9001 Precision Gear Manufacturer
Graphical user interface builder External links:
A graphical user interface builder for Tk – dl.acm.org
Graphical user interface builder – YouTube
[PDF]GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE BUILDER GNUSTEP
Agile software development External links:
Scrum Overview: Agile Software Development
8 Benefits of Agile Software Development | Segue …
Nexient | American agile software development
Event store External links:
Documentation — Event Store
Event Store – Google Groups
Java SE External links:
OCA Java SE 7: Inheritance Flashcards | Quizlet
String (Java SE 9 & JDK 9 ) – Oracle Help Center
Overview (Java SE 9 & JDK 9 ) – Oracle Help Center
Microsoft Solutions Framework External links:
Download Microsoft Solutions Framework Version 3 …
Course 1846A: Microsoft Solutions Framework Essentials
Microsoft Solutions Framework – How is Microsoft …
Domain-specific modeling External links:
20 Examples on Domain-Specific Modeling – YouTube
Introduction To Domain-Specific Modeling – YouTube
CAREER: Domain-Specific Modeling Techniques for …
Java EE External links:
NetBeans IDE – Java EE Development
Java EE Tutorial
Semantic networks External links:
Further evidence for biased semantic networks in …
Semantic Networks Flashcards | Quizlet
Spicynodes : Semantic Networks
Command Query Responsibility Segregation External links:
Pattern: Command Query Responsibility Segregation …
Automatic programming External links:
Automatic programming- Power Factor Controller BR …
ERIC – Automatic Programming Assessment., …
Automatic programming makes swarm robots safer and …
Software quality assurance External links:
CheQ Systems – Software Quality Assurance Testing …
Software Quality Assurance (SQA) – Techopedia.com
15-1199.01 – Software Quality Assurance Engineers and …
Event Storming External links:
Facilitating Event Storming – Mathias Verraes
Workshop Event Storming – PHP Zwolle November 2016
Extreme programming External links:
What is Extreme Programming (XP)? – Definition from Techo…
“In this second edition of Extreme Programming Explained, Kent Beck organizes and presents five years’ worth of experiences, growth, and change revolving around XP.
What is Extreme Programming? (XP) | Process Maturity | FAQ
Software development process External links:
What is Software Development Process? – Definition …
During which phase of the software development process …
Software deployment External links:
Sophos Central: Software deployment methods – Sophos Community
Software Deployment – PC Power Management – IT …
Adaptive software development External links:
What is ADAPTIVE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT? What …
What is adaptive software development? – Quora
What is Adaptive Software Development? (with picture)
Event Sourcing External links:
Eventsourcing: open source event sourcing framework
Applying Domain-Driven Design with CQRS and Event Sourcing
Java Persistence API External links:
Java persistence API – Tutorial – vogella
Java Persistence API – Roseindia
Java Persistence API Introduction – YouTube
Feature-driven development External links:
An Introduction to Feature-Driven Development – DZone …
Iterative and incremental development External links:
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
Iterative and Incremental Development.flv – YouTube
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Domain of a function External links:
[PDF]Determine the domain of a function
Solutions to Domain of a Function Problems
Definition of Domain of a function – Math is Fun
Software configuration management External links:
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
Software Configuration Management – YouTube
Representational state transfer External links:
Representational State Transfer (REST) | Computerworld
What is REST (Representational state transfer)? – YouTube
Software maintenance External links:
Software Maintenance & Support | ESHA Research
MathWorks Software Maintenance Service – Makers of …
Build automation External links:
Software Build Automation with Jenkins – YouTube
Infrastructure as Code External links:
What is Infrastructure as Code? | DevOps – Visual Studio
Programming tool External links:
NUMICRO ISP PROGRAMMING TOOL FOR GX2/4 – …
XKLOADER2 – 2nd Gen XPRESSKIT Computer Programming tool
Domain layer External links:
The domain layer holds the business logic layer of a Magento module. It typically does not contain resource-specific or database-specific information. Its primary functions include: Defining the generic Magento data objects, or models, that contain business logic.
Test-driven development External links:
Test-Driven Development | Codecademy
Personal software process External links:
The SEI Personal Software Process: Improve Yourself! – …
Lyrics containing the term: personal software process
https://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/personal software process
Personal Software Process (PSP) Fundamentals
UML tools External links:
Text to UML tools – Fastest way to create your models
What are the best free Windows UML tools? – Quora
Software prototyping External links:
GUI Design and Software Prototyping Tools – Caretta Software
Skill Pages – Software prototyping | Dice.com
[PDF]What is Software Prototyping? – tutorialspoint.com
Rapid application development External links:
Best Rapid Application Development (RAD) Software in …
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
Rapid Application Development (RAD): What Is It And …
Domain-Driven Design External links:
Domain-Driven Design Fundamentals | Pluralsight
Domain-Driven Design – What is it and how do you use it?
IEEE Standards Association External links:
IEEE Standards Association – Sign In
IEEE Standards Association, Piscataway, NJ. 185K likes. Nurturing, developing, & advancing global technologies.
IEEE Standards Association – Welcome to Mentor
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model – YouTube
Incremental Build Model – YouTube
Incremental Build model | COMPLEX TESTER
Spiral model External links:
Create Spiral Model in PowerPoint Easily
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
SDLC – Spiral Model – tutorialspoint.com
Domain model External links:
Multiple-Forests – Super Admin Domain Model
Refactoring from Anemic Domain Model Towards a Rich …
Building WTF Dial: Domain Model & Mocks – Medium
Semantic analysis External links:
Latent semantic analysis (LSA) model – MATLAB
Semantic Analysis Methods | Kent State University
Semantic analysis (linguistics) In linguistics, semantic analysis is the process of relating syntactic structures, from the levels of phrases, clauses, sentences and paragraphs to the level of the writing as a whole, to their language-independent meanings.
Model-driven architecture External links:
Model-Driven Architecture (MDA) – Gartner IT Glossary
An introduction to model-driven architecture
Dynamic systems development method External links:
Dynamic Systems Development Method, The Standard …
Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM) – Prezi
Dynamic Systems Development Method – YouTube
Aspect-oriented programming External links:
Aspect-oriented programming – ScienceDaily
Aspect-Oriented Programming: What is it good for?