What is involved in Energy Efficiency Program Management
Find out what the related areas are that Energy Efficiency Program Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Energy Efficiency Program Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Energy Efficiency Program Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Energy Efficiency Program Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Energy Efficiency Program Management related domains to cover and 139 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Energy Efficiency Program Management, Energy management, Business ethics, Climate protection, Corporate culture, Decision making, Deontological ethics, Discourse ethics, ENERGY STAR, Energy Storage as a Service, Energy conservation, Energy consumption, Energy demand management, Energy distribution, Energy management system, Energy production, Energy storage, Energy transformation, Environmental management, European Union, External cost, Facility management, Federal Energy Management Program, Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, Fossil energy, Functional organization, General Motors, Green Logistics, Greenhouse gas, Heat exchanger, Hotel energy management, Information Technology, International Facility Management Association, Load profile, Low-energy house, Manufacturing process management, Matrix management, Member state of the European Union, Operating cost, Organizational structure, Passive house, Payback period, Photovoltaic system, Power management, Power station, Renewable energies, Solar water heating, Swiss Federal Council, United States, Verein Deutscher Ingenieure, Water power:
Energy Efficiency Program Management Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Energy Efficiency Program Management outcomes and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Energy Efficiency Program Management information.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Energy Efficiency Program Management processes?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Energy Efficiency Program Management, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Energy Efficiency Program Management with what users do day-to-day?
Energy management Critical Criteria:
Map Energy management tasks and stake your claim.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Energy Efficiency Program Management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Is a Energy Efficiency Program Management Team Work effort in place?
– How much does Energy Efficiency Program Management help?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Meet over Business ethics outcomes and oversee implementation of Business ethics.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Energy Efficiency Program Management requirements in detail?
– What are all of our Energy Efficiency Program Management domains and what do they do?
– Why are Energy Efficiency Program Management skills important?
Climate protection Critical Criteria:
Devise Climate protection failures and summarize a clear Climate protection focus.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Energy Efficiency Program Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Energy Efficiency Program Management that make it risky?
– How can skill-level changes improve Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Corporate culture Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Corporate culture strategies and report on the economics of relationships managing Corporate culture and constraints.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– Does our organization need more Energy Efficiency Program Management education?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Check Decision making results and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Decision making is getting what it needs.
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Energy Efficiency Program Management leader?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
– How to Secure Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Deontological ethics Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Deontological ethics strategies and balance specific methods for improving Deontological ethics results.
– Think about the functions involved in your Energy Efficiency Program Management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How do we maintain Energy Efficiency Program Managements Integrity?
– How to deal with Energy Efficiency Program Management Changes?
Discourse ethics Critical Criteria:
Unify Discourse ethics risks and develop and take control of the Discourse ethics initiative.
– What are the key elements of your Energy Efficiency Program Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Among the Energy Efficiency Program Management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is Energy Efficiency Program Management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
ENERGY STAR Critical Criteria:
Differentiate ENERGY STAR adoptions and figure out ways to motivate other ENERGY STAR users.
– What are the disruptive Energy Efficiency Program Management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Energy Efficiency Program Management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Are there Energy Efficiency Program Management Models?
Energy Storage as a Service Critical Criteria:
Sort Energy Storage as a Service governance and change contexts.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Energy Efficiency Program Management activities?
Energy conservation Critical Criteria:
Probe Energy conservation issues and check on ways to get started with Energy conservation.
– Are there recognized Energy Efficiency Program Management problems?
Energy consumption Critical Criteria:
Canvass Energy consumption outcomes and stake your claim.
– Do those selected for the Energy Efficiency Program Management team have a good general understanding of what Energy Efficiency Program Management is all about?
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management analysis show the relationships among important Energy Efficiency Program Management factors?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Energy Efficiency Program Management project manager?
Energy demand management Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Energy demand management issues and remodel and develop an effective Energy demand management strategy.
– What are our needs in relation to Energy Efficiency Program Management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Energy distribution Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Energy distribution strategies and develop and take control of the Energy distribution initiative.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Energy Efficiency Program Management leaders?
– How can we improve Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Energy management system Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Energy management system goals and find the essential reading for Energy management system researchers.
– In a project to restructure Energy Efficiency Program Management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Energy Efficiency Program Management Management?
– What are current Energy Efficiency Program Management Paradigms?
Energy production Critical Criteria:
Drive Energy production results and change contexts.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Energy Efficiency Program Management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What is our Energy Efficiency Program Management Strategy?
Energy storage Critical Criteria:
Check Energy storage failures and point out Energy storage tensions in leadership.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Energy Efficiency Program Management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Energy Efficiency Program Management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Energy transformation Critical Criteria:
Pilot Energy transformation management and integrate design thinking in Energy transformation innovation.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Energy Efficiency Program Management process?
– How important is Energy Efficiency Program Management to the user organizations mission?
– Who needs to know about Energy Efficiency Program Management ?
Environmental management Critical Criteria:
Analyze Environmental management issues and look in other fields.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Energy Efficiency Program Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Energy Efficiency Program Management process available?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– Are we Assessing Energy Efficiency Program Management and Risk?
European Union Critical Criteria:
Read up on European Union engagements and secure European Union creativity.
External cost Critical Criteria:
Deliberate External cost decisions and handle a jump-start course to External cost.
– To what extent does management recognize Energy Efficiency Program Management as a tool to increase the results?
– What are the short and long-term Energy Efficiency Program Management goals?
Facility management Critical Criteria:
Sort Facility management tactics and look in other fields.
– Which customers cant participate in our Energy Efficiency Program Management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are specific Energy Efficiency Program Management Rules to follow?
– Who sets the Energy Efficiency Program Management standards?
Federal Energy Management Program Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Federal Energy Management Program decisions and research ways can we become the Federal Energy Management Program company that would put us out of business.
– What are the usability implications of Energy Efficiency Program Management actions?
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology Critical Criteria:
Jump start Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology engagements and be persistent.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– Do we have past Energy Efficiency Program Management Successes?
Fossil energy Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Fossil energy adoptions and define what do we need to start doing with Fossil energy.
– Will Energy Efficiency Program Management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Energy Efficiency Program Management delivery for example is new software needed?
Functional organization Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Functional organization tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– Have you identified your Energy Efficiency Program Management key performance indicators?
– How can the value of Energy Efficiency Program Management be defined?
– How do we keep improving Energy Efficiency Program Management?
General Motors Critical Criteria:
Dissect General Motors outcomes and do something to it.
– How likely is the current Energy Efficiency Program Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How do we Lead with Energy Efficiency Program Management in Mind?
Green Logistics Critical Criteria:
Mine Green Logistics decisions and devise Green Logistics key steps.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Energy Efficiency Program Management processes of our organization?
– What is the source of the strategies for Energy Efficiency Program Management strengthening and reform?
– What about Energy Efficiency Program Management Analysis of results?
Greenhouse gas Critical Criteria:
Match Greenhouse gas engagements and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Greenhouse gas.
Heat exchanger Critical Criteria:
Trace Heat exchanger tactics and get the big picture.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Hotel energy management Critical Criteria:
Nurse Hotel energy management adoptions and find the ideas you already have.
Information Technology Critical Criteria:
Depict Information Technology failures and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Information Technology services.
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Energy Efficiency Program Management objectives?
– What is the purpose of Energy Efficiency Program Management in relation to the mission?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– Do we all define Energy Efficiency Program Management in the same way?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
International Facility Management Association Critical Criteria:
Trace International Facility Management Association adoptions and optimize International Facility Management Association leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Energy Efficiency Program Management agendas for the next 3 years?
– Think of your Energy Efficiency Program Management project. what are the main functions?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Load profile Critical Criteria:
Deduce Load profile failures and look for lots of ideas.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Energy Efficiency Program Management project?
Low-energy house Critical Criteria:
X-ray Low-energy house decisions and oversee Low-energy house requirements.
– Is Energy Efficiency Program Management Required?
Manufacturing process management Critical Criteria:
Look at Manufacturing process management engagements and be persistent.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Energy Efficiency Program Management is underway?
Matrix management Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Matrix management quality and separate what are the business goals Matrix management is aiming to achieve.
Member state of the European Union Critical Criteria:
Apply Member state of the European Union visions and report on setting up Member state of the European Union without losing ground.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Energy Efficiency Program Management study?
Operating cost Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Operating cost governance and work towards be a leading Operating cost expert.
– How do we know that any Energy Efficiency Program Management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Which costs does the firm deduct in measuring divisional operating costs?
– What are our Energy Efficiency Program Management Processes?
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Organizational structure planning and adopt an insight outlook.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Do Energy Efficiency Program Management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Organizational structure for international business?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
Passive house Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Passive house issues and create Passive house explanations for all managers.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Energy Efficiency Program Management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Payback period Critical Criteria:
Guide Payback period leadership and oversee implementation of Payback period.
– If the firm invests by choosing projects with the shortest payback period, which project would it invest in?
– Which investments does the firm accept if the cutoff payback period is three years?
– If two investments have the same payback period, are they equally desirable?
– How do you come up with the right discounted payback period cut-off?
– What is the investments payback period?
Photovoltaic system Critical Criteria:
Gauge Photovoltaic system issues and overcome Photovoltaic system skills and management ineffectiveness.
Power management Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Power management engagements and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Power management services.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Power station Critical Criteria:
Value Power station goals and ask questions.
– Why is Energy Efficiency Program Management important for you now?
– How do we go about Securing Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Renewable energies Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Renewable energies strategies and change contexts.
– Can we do Energy Efficiency Program Management without complex (expensive) analysis?
Solar water heating Critical Criteria:
Explore Solar water heating tasks and change contexts.
– What will drive Energy Efficiency Program Management change?
Swiss Federal Council Critical Criteria:
Drive Swiss Federal Council management and ask what if.
– How can you negotiate Energy Efficiency Program Management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How will you know that the Energy Efficiency Program Management project has been successful?
United States Critical Criteria:
Survey United States quality and arbitrate United States techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure Critical Criteria:
Define Verein Deutscher Ingenieure quality and question.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Energy Efficiency Program Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Water power Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Water power planning and ask questions.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Energy Efficiency Program Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Energy Efficiency Program Management External links:
Compass – Energy Efficiency Program Management …
Energy Efficiency Program Management | Ecova®
Energy management External links:
Energy Management Program
Green EconoME » Title 24 and Energy Management
Building Energy Management Software & Solutions | Lucid
Business ethics External links:
Business Ethics | Courses | Columbia Gorge Community …
Business Ethics (2017) – IMDb
Business Ethics (2015) – IMDb
Climate protection External links:
[PDF]Presentation: 2007-02-05 Ambitious Climate Protection …
Climate Action 2020 – Regional Climate Protection Authority
Beyond COP 19: Accelerating Climate Protection | HuffPost
Corporate culture External links:
Corporate Culture – Investopedia
Corporate culture. (DVD video, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
Decision making External links:
Effective Decision Making | SkillsYouNeed
Analytics for Agricultural Decision Making – ZedX, Inc.
Essays on decision making – Rutgers University
Deontological ethics External links:
deontological ethics | Meaning & Examples | Britannica.com
Deontological Ethics Pros and Cons List | NYLN.org
Deontological ethics legal definition of Deontological ethics
Discourse ethics External links:
Ch. 12–Jurgen Habermas and Discourse Ethics – YouTube
Discourse Ethics – CMU Philosophy Department Web Server
ENERGY STAR External links:
Obtain a modish guise to your bath space with this NuTone LoProfile Ceiling or Wall Exhaust Bath Fan with Oval or Round Duct with ENERGY STAR.
ENERGY STAR Certified Products | EPA ENERGY STAR | …
ENERGY STAR Sales Tax Holiday
Energy Storage as a Service External links:
Peak Power | Energy Storage as a Service
Energy conservation External links:
State Energy Conservation Office
LL85: NYC Energy Conservation Code (NYCECC)
Energy consumption External links:
USDA-NRCS Energy Consumption Awareness Tool: …
Energy Consumption – YouTube
Energy demand management External links:
Energy Demand Management from EMS
ENERGY DEMAND MANAGEMENT AND …
Penn State Engineering: Energy Demand Management
Energy distribution External links:
Energy Distribution from the Cenex® Brand
Radiant Energy Distribution
Energy management system External links:
SiteSage Energy Management System | Powerhouse …
Energy production External links:
Renewable Energy Production By State | Department of Energy
[PDF]Table 10.1 Renewable Energy Production and …
Cellular Energy Production – Biology Video by …
Energy storage External links:
DOE Global Energy Storage Database
JLM Energy | Energy Storage + Solar Optimization Solutions
Energy transformation External links:
What is Energy Transformation? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
Energy Transformation | Texas Gateway
Environmental management External links:
Environmental Management – Springer
Master of Science (MS), Environmental Management …
http://www.payscale.com › United States › Degree/Major Subject
European Union External links:
EUROPA – European Union website, the official EU website
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List
External cost External links:
Which is an example of an external cost – Brainly.com
External costs | Economics Help
Facility management External links:
RFMSS – Range Facility Management Support System
eSoft Planner – Sports Facility Management Software
FacilityONE | CMMS Software | Facility Management …
Federal Energy Management Program External links:
Federal Energy Management Program | Department of Energy
Federal Energy Management Program | FEMP Training …
[PDF]FEDERAL ENERGY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM – NREL
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology External links:
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology (BMWi) – …
by Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology – CiteSeerX
Fossil energy External links:
DOE – Fossil Energy: National Energy Technology Laboratory
Division of Fossil Energy Development | Welcome
Fossil Energy – Official Site
Functional organization External links:
[PDF]Functional Organization Chart – Caltrans
General Motors External links:
General Motors Investors Overview | GM.com
Careers with General Motors
General Motors – GMID.GM.com
Green Logistics External links:
Green Logistics [SUSTAINABILITY] – Expeditors
Green Logistics The Walmart Way – Inbound Logistics
Green Logistics | SmartWay Partner | SalSon Logistics
Greenhouse gas External links:
California Greenhouse Gas Emission Inventory Program
Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) | US EPA
Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Causes & Sources – Live Science
Heat exchanger External links:
Heat Exchanger,Shell And Tube,525K BTU – Grainger
Hotel energy management External links:
Contact Us | Hotel Energy Management | Lighting Controls
Hotel Energy Management Solutions – Kadtronix
Hotel Energy Management System – Groom Energy
Information Technology External links:
Information Technology (IT) Industry & Association | CompTIA
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
International Facility Management Association External links:
International Facility Management Association – Official …
International Facility Management Association
Home – International Facility Management Association
Load profile External links:
Load Profile | Energy Storage | Power (Physics)
Load Profile – Open Electrical
Load Profile – Open Electrical | Energy Storage | Ac Power
Low-energy house External links:
Ambienti TV show – Low-energy house / Lara Romih – YouTube
Reducing Our Carbon Footprint: A Low-Energy House – …
Manufacturing process management External links:
SharePoint Manufacturing Process Management Template
Matrix management External links:
The Benefits and Challenges of Matrix Management
Agency Matrix Management System | Contact Agency Matrix
What is MATRIX MANAGEMENT – Black’s Law Dictionary
Operating cost External links:
Car Operating Cost Calculator
Hair Loss Operating Cost | Hair Surgery Expenses
Operating Cost – Investopedia
Organizational structure External links:
Social Security Organizational Structure
Open System Organizational Structure | Chron.com
Organizational Structure – Air Force Civil Engineer Center
Passive house External links:
Passive House Institute | Efficient Windows Collaborative
Home | Ecocor | Pre-Fab Passive House
Payback period External links:
Calculating Payback Period – CBS News
Discounted Payback Period – investopedia.com
Payback Period – Formula and Calculator – finance formulas
Power management External links:
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Follow the Charge – power management solutions from Eaton
Raritan – Data Center Power Management, DCIM Software, …
Power station External links:
Murray 1 Power Station | Kruising Around Australia
EF ECOFLOW EcoFlow RIVER Ultra-Capacity 500-Watt Portable Mobile Power Station for 2 AC and 6 USB Ports
Buy STANLEY PPRH5 Professional Power Station: 1000 Peak/500 Instant Amps, 500W Inverter, 120 PSI Air Compressor: Portable Power Supplies – …
Renewable energies External links:
WEC Projects – Sewage Treatment | Renewable Energies
Chapter 16: Renewable Energies Flashcards | Quizlet
Solar water heating External links:
Solar Water Heating – Southwest Gas: Home
Solar Water Heating by Rheem – Rheem Water Heaters
Solar Water Heating | SoCalGas
Swiss Federal Council External links:
Swiss Federal Council Articles, Photos and Videos – AOL
Swiss Federal Council | The Currency Newshound
United States External links:
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
United States Air Force – Legal Assistance Website
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure External links:
VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. – YouTube
VDI-Verein Deutscher Ingenieure (Germany)
VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. – Google+