What is involved in internet fraud
Find out what the related areas are that internet fraud connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a internet fraud thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its internet fraud journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward internet fraud leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which internet fraud related domains to cover and 146 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
internet fraud, White-collar crime, Western Union, Red Cross, internet fraud, Lottery scam, Doorway page, Swampland in Florida, Priority Development Assistance Fund scam, Messaging spam, Forum spam, Green goods scam, Medicare fraud, Spoofed URL, Spam and Open Relay Blocking System, Bulk email software, Foreclosure rescue scheme, Romance scam, The New York Times, Price fixing, Referrer spam, Advance-fee scam, Employment scams, Paternity fraud, Disposable email address, Scientific misconduct, Voice phishing, Visa fraud, Internet vigilantism, Auto dialer, Sucker list, Cold calling, Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse, Telemarketing fraud, Foundation for New Era Philanthropy, Drug fraud, Fortune telling fraud, Franchise fraud, Mock auction, Rock Phish, Newsgroup spam, Communications protocol, Matrix scheme, Ebola virus, Rent-a-car scam, 9/11 attacks, Mail and wire fraud, Madoff investment scandal, Referer spoofing, Benefit fraud in the United Kingdom, Work-at-home scheme, Three-card Monte, Online casino, Money laundering, Foreign exchange fraud, Naive Bayes spam filtering, Saradha Group financial scandal, Strip search phone call scam, Ninoy Aquino International Airport bullet planting scandal, Health care fraud, Confidence tricks in literature, White van speaker scam, Fiddle game, Directory Harvest Attack, Spam blog:
internet fraud Critical Criteria:
Discuss internet fraud outcomes and reduce internet fraud costs.
– Does internet fraud systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Do we all define internet fraud in the same way?
– How do we keep improving internet fraud?
White-collar crime Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate White-collar crime failures and catalog what business benefits will White-collar crime goals deliver if achieved.
– What are all of our internet fraud domains and what do they do?
– What will drive internet fraud change?
– Why are internet fraud skills important?
Western Union Critical Criteria:
Derive from Western Union outcomes and handle a jump-start course to Western Union.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding internet fraud?
– How do mission and objectives affect the internet fraud processes of our organization?
– Are we Assessing internet fraud and Risk?
Red Cross Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Red Cross quality and look for lots of ideas.
– Can we add value to the current internet fraud decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What business benefits will internet fraud goals deliver if achieved?
– Are there recognized internet fraud problems?
internet fraud Critical Criteria:
Explore internet fraud risks and finalize the present value of growth of internet fraud.
– In the case of a internet fraud project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a internet fraud project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any internet fraud project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What management system can we use to leverage the internet fraud experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Is Supporting internet fraud documentation required?
Lottery scam Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Lottery scam risks and proactively manage Lottery scam risks.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these internet fraud processes?
– What is the source of the strategies for internet fraud strengthening and reform?
– How do we maintain internet frauds Integrity?
Doorway page Critical Criteria:
Graph Doorway page results and oversee Doorway page requirements.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once internet fraud is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are the Essentials of Internal internet fraud Management?
– Are there internet fraud problems defined?
Swampland in Florida Critical Criteria:
Pilot Swampland in Florida outcomes and finalize the present value of growth of Swampland in Florida.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect internet fraud workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Which customers cant participate in our internet fraud domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our internet fraud agendas for the next 3 years?
Priority Development Assistance Fund scam Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Priority Development Assistance Fund scam adoptions and observe effective Priority Development Assistance Fund scam.
– Is internet fraud dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How do we Identify specific internet fraud investment and emerging trends?
– What is our formula for success in internet fraud ?
Messaging spam Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Messaging spam engagements and catalog what business benefits will Messaging spam goals deliver if achieved.
– What are our best practices for minimizing internet fraud project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the internet fraud project lifecycle?
– How can skill-level changes improve internet fraud?
– Is internet fraud Required?
Forum spam Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Forum spam goals and find the ideas you already have.
– What is the total cost related to deploying internet fraud, including any consulting or professional services?
– Why is internet fraud important for you now?
Green goods scam Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Green goods scam visions and get out your magnifying glass.
– Why should we adopt a internet fraud framework?
– Do we have past internet fraud Successes?
Medicare fraud Critical Criteria:
Deduce Medicare fraud results and devote time assessing Medicare fraud and its risk.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which internet fraud models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are the key elements of your internet fraud performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– In a project to restructure internet fraud outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Spoofed URL Critical Criteria:
Mix Spoofed URL outcomes and catalog Spoofed URL activities.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective internet fraud leader?
– Who sets the internet fraud standards?
Spam and Open Relay Blocking System Critical Criteria:
Talk about Spam and Open Relay Blocking System quality and probe the present value of growth of Spam and Open Relay Blocking System.
– What are the business goals internet fraud is aiming to achieve?
Bulk email software Critical Criteria:
Administer Bulk email software goals and secure Bulk email software creativity.
– When a internet fraud manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How do we Improve internet fraud service perception, and satisfaction?
– What is Effective internet fraud?
Foreclosure rescue scheme Critical Criteria:
See the value of Foreclosure rescue scheme issues and question.
Romance scam Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Romance scam engagements and report on developing an effective Romance scam strategy.
– Do those selected for the internet fraud team have a good general understanding of what internet fraud is all about?
– Are assumptions made in internet fraud stated explicitly?
The New York Times Critical Criteria:
Chat re The New York Times adoptions and prioritize challenges of The New York Times.
Price fixing Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Price fixing governance and shift your focus.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom internet fraud project?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a internet fraud study?
– Is there any existing internet fraud governance structure?
Referrer spam Critical Criteria:
Investigate Referrer spam issues and oversee Referrer spam requirements.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a internet fraud project?
– What are the short and long-term internet fraud goals?
Advance-fee scam Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Advance-fee scam decisions and drive action.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to internet fraud? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Do we monitor the internet fraud decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– What are current internet fraud Paradigms?
Employment scams Critical Criteria:
See the value of Employment scams tactics and tour deciding if Employment scams progress is made.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with internet fraud ?
– What are the Key enablers to make this internet fraud move?
Paternity fraud Critical Criteria:
Read up on Paternity fraud management and pay attention to the small things.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for internet fraud strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that internet fraud objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Disposable email address Critical Criteria:
Administer Disposable email address issues and don’t overlook the obvious.
Scientific misconduct Critical Criteria:
Deduce Scientific misconduct risks and research ways can we become the Scientific misconduct company that would put us out of business.
– What is the purpose of internet fraud in relation to the mission?
– Does internet fraud appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Voice phishing Critical Criteria:
Trace Voice phishing issues and differentiate in coordinating Voice phishing.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of internet fraud product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– How important is internet fraud to the user organizations mission?
Visa fraud Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Visa fraud engagements and explain and analyze the challenges of Visa fraud.
– What are specific internet fraud Rules to follow?
– How would one define internet fraud leadership?
Internet vigilantism Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Internet vigilantism tasks and gather practices for scaling Internet vigilantism.
– Among the internet fraud product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Have you identified your internet fraud key performance indicators?
Auto dialer Critical Criteria:
Depict Auto dialer decisions and document what potential Auto dialer megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Is there a internet fraud Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the internet fraud process?
Sucker list Critical Criteria:
Think about Sucker list adoptions and budget for Sucker list challenges.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your internet fraud processes?
– What are our needs in relation to internet fraud skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Cold calling Critical Criteria:
Refer to Cold calling visions and pioneer acquisition of Cold calling systems.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your internet fraud project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are the long-term internet fraud goals?
Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse governance and find the ideas you already have.
– Do the internet fraud decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Telemarketing fraud Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Telemarketing fraud strategies and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Telemarketing fraud.
– How can the value of internet fraud be defined?
Foundation for New Era Philanthropy Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Foundation for New Era Philanthropy tasks and prioritize challenges of Foundation for New Era Philanthropy.
– Does internet fraud include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– How much does internet fraud help?
Drug fraud Critical Criteria:
Discourse Drug fraud adoptions and catalog Drug fraud activities.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this internet fraud process?
Fortune telling fraud Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Fortune telling fraud governance and define what do we need to start doing with Fortune telling fraud.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to internet fraud?
Franchise fraud Critical Criteria:
Detail Franchise fraud projects and devise Franchise fraud key steps.
– How do we ensure that implementations of internet fraud products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Mock auction Critical Criteria:
Graph Mock auction planning and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Mock auction.
– How do your measurements capture actionable internet fraud information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
Rock Phish Critical Criteria:
Match Rock Phish tasks and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Rock Phish is getting what it needs.
Newsgroup spam Critical Criteria:
Match Newsgroup spam goals and define what do we need to start doing with Newsgroup spam.
– How is the value delivered by internet fraud being measured?
– Are there internet fraud Models?
Communications protocol Critical Criteria:
Participate in Communications protocol results and define Communications protocol competency-based leadership.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good internet fraud project manager?
Matrix scheme Critical Criteria:
Graph Matrix scheme management and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Matrix scheme projects.
– What are the disruptive internet fraud technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Ebola virus Critical Criteria:
Map Ebola virus issues and differentiate in coordinating Ebola virus.
– What potential environmental factors impact the internet fraud effort?
Rent-a-car scam Critical Criteria:
Chart Rent-a-car scam visions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Rent-a-car scam projects.
– What vendors make products that address the internet fraud needs?
9/11 attacks Critical Criteria:
Pilot 9/11 attacks outcomes and know what your objective is.
– Is maximizing internet fraud protection the same as minimizing internet fraud loss?
– How do we manage internet fraud Knowledge Management (KM)?
Mail and wire fraud Critical Criteria:
Survey Mail and wire fraud results and pioneer acquisition of Mail and wire fraud systems.
– How can you negotiate internet fraud successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Madoff investment scandal Critical Criteria:
Test Madoff investment scandal visions and work towards be a leading Madoff investment scandal expert.
– What about internet fraud Analysis of results?
Referer spoofing Critical Criteria:
Meet over Referer spoofing planning and slay a dragon.
Benefit fraud in the United Kingdom Critical Criteria:
Group Benefit fraud in the United Kingdom quality and stake your claim.
Work-at-home scheme Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Work-at-home scheme goals and improve Work-at-home scheme service perception.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about internet fraud. How do we gain traction?
Three-card Monte Critical Criteria:
Debate over Three-card Monte governance and proactively manage Three-card Monte risks.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate internet fraud delivery for example is new software needed?
Online casino Critical Criteria:
Confer re Online casino leadership and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Online casino projects.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting internet fraud with what users do day-to-day?
Money laundering Critical Criteria:
Judge Money laundering quality and find the essential reading for Money laundering researchers.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if internet fraud does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Foreign exchange fraud Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Foreign exchange fraud issues and pay attention to the small things.
– How will you know that the internet fraud project has been successful?
– What are internal and external internet fraud relations?
Naive Bayes spam filtering Critical Criteria:
Guard Naive Bayes spam filtering decisions and arbitrate Naive Bayes spam filtering techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
Saradha Group financial scandal Critical Criteria:
Define Saradha Group financial scandal outcomes and assess what counts with Saradha Group financial scandal that we are not counting.
– How do we know that any internet fraud analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Have the types of risks that may impact internet fraud been identified and analyzed?
Strip search phone call scam Critical Criteria:
Coach on Strip search phone call scam planning and research ways can we become the Strip search phone call scam company that would put us out of business.
– Who will provide the final approval of internet fraud deliverables?
Ninoy Aquino International Airport bullet planting scandal Critical Criteria:
Dissect Ninoy Aquino International Airport bullet planting scandal goals and report on developing an effective Ninoy Aquino International Airport bullet planting scandal strategy.
– Does internet fraud analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Health care fraud Critical Criteria:
Analyze Health care fraud quality and reduce Health care fraud costs.
Confidence tricks in literature Critical Criteria:
Analyze Confidence tricks in literature strategies and report on setting up Confidence tricks in literature without losing ground.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once internet fraud is underway?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the internet fraud requirements in detail?
White van speaker scam Critical Criteria:
Mix White van speaker scam outcomes and point out improvements in White van speaker scam.
– Do internet fraud rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Fiddle game Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Fiddle game leadership and optimize Fiddle game leadership as a key to advancement.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a internet fraud process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the internet fraud process available?
– How do we Lead with internet fraud in Mind?
– How to deal with internet fraud Changes?
Directory Harvest Attack Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Directory Harvest Attack management and find answers.
– How to Secure internet fraud?
Spam blog Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Spam blog risks and adjust implementation of Spam blog.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new internet fraud in a volatile global economy?
– Consider your own internet fraud project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the internet fraud Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
internet fraud External links:
Fraud Awareness Tips: Prevent Internet Fraud – Autotrader
Internet Fraud legal definition of Internet Fraud
About Internet Fraud and Spoofing – Spot a Spoof
White-collar crime External links:
Walter Pavlo – White-Collar Crime – Forbes
Western Union External links:
Welcome to My WU® | United States | Western Union®
Western Union – Signup
Western Union – Trackpayments
Red Cross External links:
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and other situations of violence.
http://American Red Cross Coupons – Save $27 w/ Feb. 2018 Deals
Red Cross Phlebotomy Training | Chron.com
American Red Cross – Official Site
internet fraud External links:
Fundamentals of Computer and Internet Fraud
Internet Fraud – USPS
Internet Fraud legal definition of Internet Fraud
Doorway page External links:
eMC Doorway Page Personalization Form
What is Doorway Page (SEO)? Webopedia Definition
Doorway Pages – What Are They? – Lifewire
Swampland in Florida External links:
Swampland in Florida Scam | Nick Botner Photography
Priority Development Assistance Fund scam External links:
Priority Development Assistance Fund scam – YouTube
Priority Development Assistance Fund scam – Ngowatchdog
Priority Development Assistance Fund scam – WOW.com
Messaging spam External links:
block messaging spam | Verizon Community
[PDF]American Messaging Spam Policy
Forum spam External links:
We’re Fighting Forum Spam – Free SMF Forum hosting
FSpamlist – Forum Spam List
[PDF]The Nuts and Bolts of a Forum Spam Automator
Green goods scam External links:
Green Goods Scam « Tom Rizzo
Green goods scam – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Green goods scam – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Green goods scam
Medicare fraud External links:
Senior Medicare Patrol | SMP | Medicare Fraud Protection
www.medicare.gov › … › Help fight Medicare fraud
http://Question charges for services or supplies you got, check your receipts/statements for errors. If you suspect fraud, call 1-800-MEDICARE.
Spam and Open Relay Blocking System External links:
The Spam and Open Relay Blocking System (SORBS) …
SORBS means Spam and Open Relay Blocking System – All …
Spam and Open Relay Blocking System (SORBS) – Home | …
Bulk email software External links:
Email Marketing Solutions Bulk Email Software – Google+
SendBlaster Download: get the free bulk email software now!
Email Deliverability and Bulk Email Software | ReachMail
Romance scam External links:
romancescam.com – romancescam – Romance Scam • …
About Romance Scammers – Romance Scams
The New York Times External links:
Cooking with the New York Times – NYT Cooking
The New York Times > Find Your Home Delivery Subscription
The New York Times Store – NYTStore
Referrer spam External links:
Referrer Spam Remover – Product Hunt
What is Referrer Spam and How Do You Get Rid of It? | SEJ
Referrer Spam – Virus Removal
Employment scams External links:
The truth about employment scams (eBook, 2011) …
[PDF]Beware of Employment Scams
BBB Tip: Employment Scams
Paternity fraud External links:
Women Against Paternity Fraud – About Us
Paternity fraud rampant in U.S. – WND
Disposable email address External links:
Mailinator – Disposable Email Address Service Review
Best sites for temporary, disposable email address
YOPmail – Disposable Email Address
Voice phishing External links:
Bank of Hawaii Warns of Fradulent Voice Phishing Scam
Voice Phishing | The Office of Attorney General Lori Swanson
What is VOICE PHISHING? What does VOICE PHISHING …
Visa fraud External links:
Visa Fraud Investigation Scam – Snopes.com
Auto dialer External links:
Cloud Based Auto Dialer Solutions | Auto Dialer | Call Logic
CallOnTheGo – Auto Dialer Software App on Mobile
Phone Numbers, Voice Broadcasting & Auto Dialer Software
Sucker list External links:
Sucker List | Definition of Sucker List by Merriam-Webster
Stay Off The Sucker List and Avoid Scam Charities.html
On The Sucker List – Videos – CBS News
Cold calling External links:
Insurance Cold Calling Scripts – TelephoneLists
Cold Calling Strategies for Financial Advisors
Cold Calling Tips & Techniques To Help You Win BIG in 2018
Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse External links:
Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse (DCC) – InfoCenter
dcc(8) – Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse
Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse – securityfocus.com
Telemarketing fraud External links:
Telemarketing Fraud, May 20 2008 | Video | C-SPAN.org
Telemarketing Scam and Telemarketing Fraud information …
Telemarketing Fraud | Washington State
Foundation for New Era Philanthropy External links:
CiteSeerX — The Foundation for New Era Philanthropy
The Foundation for New Era Philanthropy – GuideStar Profile
Drug fraud External links:
Kmart Fined $32.3 Million Over Rx Drug Fraud
Kmart to Pay $59M in Drug Fraud Settlement – WLTZ
States track dispensing to counter drug fraud
Fortune telling fraud External links:
Fortune telling fraud – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Fortune telling fraud&item_type=topic
NABI – Fortune Telling Fraud (Cons And Scams) – nabihq.org
Franchise fraud External links:
Distributorship and Franchise Fraud – USPS
Franchise Fraud – Seeger Weiss
Firehouse Subs Franchise Fraud – YouTube
Mock auction External links:
2017 Staff Mock Auction Review | FantasyGuru
Mock Auction Home – Reality Sports Online
Mock Auction Draft | Basketball Monster
Rock Phish External links:
Rock Phish – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Communications protocol External links:
Electronic Communications Protocol | Chron.com
Modbus-Simple Communications Protocol
Matrix scheme External links:
Matrix scheme – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
B-Magic: “Daylyt’s Matrix Scheme Was Classic” – YouTube
Matrix scheme – Revolvy
Ebola virus External links:
Ebola Virus Disease – Public Health
FAQ: The Deadly Ebola Virus – WebMD
Rent-a-car scam External links:
“Rent-a-car scam” on Revolvy.com
Enterprise Rent-A-Car scam – YouTube
9/11 attacks External links:
9/11 Attacks – Facts & Summary – HISTORY.com
9/11 attacks : NPR
Mail and wire fraud External links:
Types of Mail and Wire Fraud, Common Penalties
Mail and Wire Fraud | Jeffrey E. Grell
Madoff investment scandal External links:
The Madoff Investment Scandal : NPR
Referer spoofing External links:
What is REFERER SPOOFING? What does REFERER …
Benefit fraud in the United Kingdom External links:
Benefit fraud in the United Kingdom – WOW.com
Benefit fraud in the United Kingdom explained
Benefit fraud in the United Kingdom – #hiswai
Work-at-home scheme External links:
Work-at-home Scheme – TheInfoList.com
Three-card Monte External links:
Pretty slick three-card Monte. [VIDEO] – Wimp.com
Online casino External links:
ResortsCasino.com – Play New Jersey Online Casino Games
Casino Games – Play Free Online Casino Games – GSN
Snoqualmie Casino Play4Fun | Free Online Casino Games
Money laundering External links:
Money laundering legal definition of money laundering
Foreign exchange fraud External links:
State Street to Pay $530 Million Over Foreign Exchange Fraud
Saradha Group financial scandal External links:
Saradha Group financial scandal – all india scams
Strip search phone call scam External links:
Strip search phone call scam – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Strip search phone call scam
Health care fraud External links:
Health Care Fraud | Cigna
Confidence tricks in literature External links:
Confidence tricks in literature – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Confidence tricks in literature
Confidence tricks in literature – Howling Pixel
Confidence tricks in literature – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Confidence tricks in literature
White van speaker scam External links:
White Van Speaker Scam | Stereophile.com
“WHITE VAN SPEAKER SCAM” CAUGHT ON CAMERA: …
Fiddle game External links:
Fiddle Game – Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh – OverDrive
Directory Harvest Attack External links:
Directory Harvest Attack
http://A directory harvest attack (DHA) is a technique used by spammers in an attempt to find valid/existent e-mail addresses at a domain by using brute force. The attack is usually carried out by way of a standard dictionary attack, where valid e-mail addresses are found by brute force guessing valid e-mail addresses at a domain using different permutations of common usernames.
Configuring directory harvest attack recognition – Symantec
Spam blog External links:
http://A spam blog, also known as an auto blog or the neologism splog, is a blog which the author uses to promote affiliated websites, to increase the search engine rankings of associated sites or to simply sell links/ads.
Reading Funny Spam Blog Comments – YouTube