What is involved in Social Media Marketing
Find out what the related areas are that Social Media Marketing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Social Media Marketing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Direct Response Social Media Marketing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Direct Response Social Media Marketing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Social Media Marketing related domains to cover and 94 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Social Media Marketing, Yik Yak, TV Time, YouTube Partner Program, 2011 Grammy Awards, Small-world experiment, Opinion leader, Yellow Pages, Political activism, Nielsen ratings, Friends Reunited, Viral video, Comparison of social networking software, Market intelligence, Social network hosting service, Social media, Internet marketing, Consumer advocacy group, Digital video, Open access poll, Time difference, User interface, Kony 2012, Saturday Night Live, Content curation, Google Adwords, Web traffic, Content marketing, Gender differences in social network service use, West Coast of the United States, Information technology:
Social Media Marketing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Social Media Marketing risks and oversee implementation of Social Media Marketing.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Social Media Marketing is underway?
– Does Social Media Marketing systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Social Media Marketing? There might be some that are less obvious?
Yik Yak Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Yik Yak goals and interpret which customers can’t participate in Yik Yak because they lack skills.
– For your Social Media Marketing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Social Media Marketing study?
– Does Social Media Marketing appropriately measure and monitor risk?
TV Time Critical Criteria:
Match TV Time leadership and secure TV Time creativity.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Social Media Marketing in a volatile global economy?
– What are our needs in relation to Social Media Marketing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Social Media Marketing move?
YouTube Partner Program Critical Criteria:
Pilot YouTube Partner Program risks and shift your focus.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Social Media Marketing that make it risky?
– Are we Assessing Social Media Marketing and Risk?
– How to Secure Social Media Marketing?
2011 Grammy Awards Critical Criteria:
Prioritize 2011 Grammy Awards management and report on developing an effective 2011 Grammy Awards strategy.
– Do we monitor the Social Media Marketing decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– Is there any existing Social Media Marketing governance structure?
Small-world experiment Critical Criteria:
Consider Small-world experiment strategies and intervene in Small-world experiment processes and leadership.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Social Media Marketing? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Is there a Social Media Marketing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Is Social Media Marketing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Opinion leader Critical Criteria:
Systematize Opinion leader issues and balance specific methods for improving Opinion leader results.
– Among the Social Media Marketing product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Social Media Marketing?
– When a Social Media Marketing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Yellow Pages Critical Criteria:
Pilot Yellow Pages tactics and gather Yellow Pages models .
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Social Media Marketing strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Does Social Media Marketing analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What is our Social Media Marketing Strategy?
Political activism Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Political activism management and arbitrate Political activism techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Social Media Marketing forward?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Social Media Marketing Management?
Nielsen ratings Critical Criteria:
Merge Nielsen ratings risks and raise human resource and employment practices for Nielsen ratings.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Social Media Marketing with what users do day-to-day?
– Which Social Media Marketing goals are the most important?
– Who sets the Social Media Marketing standards?
Friends Reunited Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Friends Reunited quality and find out.
– What business benefits will Social Media Marketing goals deliver if achieved?
– Why should we adopt a Social Media Marketing framework?
Viral video Critical Criteria:
Look at Viral video adoptions and intervene in Viral video processes and leadership.
– Does Social Media Marketing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Is a Social Media Marketing Team Work effort in place?
Comparison of social networking software Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Comparison of social networking software strategies and grade techniques for implementing Comparison of social networking software controls.
– What are the short and long-term Social Media Marketing goals?
Market intelligence Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Market intelligence strategies and describe which business rules are needed as Market intelligence interface.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Social Media Marketing?
– Does the Social Media Marketing task fit the clients priorities?
– How do we maintain Social Media Marketings Integrity?
Social network hosting service Critical Criteria:
Drive Social network hosting service failures and transcribe Social network hosting service as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Does Social Media Marketing include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Social media Critical Criteria:
Categorize Social media projects and explain and analyze the challenges of Social media.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Social Media Marketing. How do we gain traction?
– Are business intelligence solutions starting to include social media data and analytics features?
– What methodology do you use for measuring the success of your social media programs for clients?
– How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– What is the best way to integrate social media into existing CRM strategies?
– How have you defined R.O.I. from a social media perspective in the past?
– How important is real time for providing social media Customer Service?
– Do you have any proprietary tools or products related to social media?
– How will social media change Category Management and retail?
– Do you offer social media training services for clients?
– Is social media the solution to bad Customer Service?
Internet marketing Critical Criteria:
Investigate Internet marketing engagements and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Social Media Marketing activities?
Consumer advocacy group Critical Criteria:
Confer re Consumer advocacy group engagements and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Social Media Marketing strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Does Social Media Marketing analysis show the relationships among important Social Media Marketing factors?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Social Media Marketing objectives?
Digital video Critical Criteria:
Match Digital video issues and achieve a single Digital video view and bringing data together.
– How do we create backups of databases for disaster recovery?
– How do we create backups for disaster recovery?
– Do we have past Social Media Marketing Successes?
Open access poll Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Open access poll planning and oversee Open access poll requirements.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Social Media Marketing?
– How can you measure Social Media Marketing in a systematic way?
– What is Effective Social Media Marketing?
Time difference Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Time difference tactics and spearhead techniques for implementing Time difference.
– Will Social Media Marketing have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Are there Social Media Marketing Models?
User interface Critical Criteria:
Huddle over User interface adoptions and assess what counts with User interface that we are not counting.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Social Media Marketing process?
– What if we substitute prototyping for user interface screens on paper?
– Does a User interface survey show which search ui is better ?
– How can we improve Social Media Marketing?
Kony 2012 Critical Criteria:
Dissect Kony 2012 issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Kony 2012 results.
– What is the source of the strategies for Social Media Marketing strengthening and reform?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Social Media Marketing ?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Social Media Marketing?
Saturday Night Live Critical Criteria:
Pilot Saturday Night Live engagements and probe Saturday Night Live strategic alliances.
– Who needs to know about Social Media Marketing ?
Content curation Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Content curation projects and proactively manage Content curation risks.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Social Media Marketing process?
Google Adwords Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Google Adwords results and innovate what needs to be done with Google Adwords.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Social Media Marketing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What is the purpose of Social Media Marketing in relation to the mission?
Web traffic Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Web traffic outcomes and gather Web traffic models .
– How do we go about Comparing Social Media Marketing approaches/solutions?
Content marketing Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Content marketing results and raise human resource and employment practices for Content marketing.
– Is the Social Media Marketing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are specific Social Media Marketing Rules to follow?
Gender differences in social network service use Critical Criteria:
Map Gender differences in social network service use projects and finalize the present value of growth of Gender differences in social network service use.
– How do we measure improved Social Media Marketing service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are there recognized Social Media Marketing problems?
West Coast of the United States Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over West Coast of the United States projects and proactively manage West Coast of the United States risks.
– What are the business goals Social Media Marketing is aiming to achieve?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Face Information technology decisions and develop and take control of the Information technology initiative.
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
– Is the scope of Social Media Marketing defined?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Direct Response Social Media Marketing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Social Media Marketing External links:
10 Laws of Social Media Marketing – Entrepreneur
What Is Social Media Marketing? – Search Engine Land
SOCi Social Media Marketing & Management Platform
Yik Yak External links:
Elizabeth Long was bullied on Yik Yak – Business Insider
Yik Yak | TechCrunch
Yik Yak raises $10 million – Business Insider
TV Time External links:
TV Time: TV Show Tracker – Android Apps on Google Play
Jan 18, 2018 · TV Time (TVShow Time) is the perfect app for TV addicts. With TV Time, you can: – Create a custom TV show calendar with just the shows you watch
Kids’ TV time linked to school woes, bad habits – CNN.com
YouTube Partner Program External links:
How to Make Money with the YouTube Partner Program
Youtube Partner Program Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
YouTube Partner Program Terms and Conditions – YouTube
Opinion leader External links:
About | Opinion Leaders
What Are KOLs in Marketing? Key Opinion Leaders Definition
Key Opinion Leader Profiling | Key Opinion Leader …
Yellow Pages External links:
Business Listings from YP. Yellow Pages Online Directory.
Yellow Pages Online, Phone Book & Business Directory
YP.com | The Real Yellow Pages
Political activism External links:
The Jewish Americans . Political Activism | PBS
Friends Reunited External links:
Friends Reunited – Home | Facebook
Comparison of social networking software External links:
Comparison of social networking software – …
Market intelligence External links:
REscour – Market Intelligence for CRE Professionals
IDC: The premier global market intelligence firm.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
Social network hosting service External links:
Social network hosting service – WOW.com
Social network hosting service – Howling Pixel
Social network hosting service – iSnare Free Encyclopedia
Social media External links:
Social Media Engagement App | Post Planner
Social Media Center – City of Madera
Internet marketing External links:
Online Marketing Firm | Internet Marketing Company I fishbat
Local Internet Marketing by BrandRep
Medical Internet Marketing & Medical SEO Services
Consumer advocacy group External links:
Consumer advocacy group – definition of Consumer …
[PDF]Consumer Advocacy Group, Inc. (“CAG”) and
Open access poll External links:
Open access poll – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Open access poll
Open access poll – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Open access poll – WOW.com
Time difference External links:
Time Duration Calculator Time Difference Between Two …
Time Zone Converter, World clock, Date & Time difference
Time Difference Calculator – worldatlas.com
User interface External links:
Login – Terminal Customer User Interface – Colonial Pipeline
JSI Multiline User Interface – Optimum
Portal Web Mail User Interface – MyCopper.net
Saturday Night Live External links:
Saturday Night Live – Home | Facebook
Saturday Night Live – SNL (@nbcsnl) | Twitter
Saturday Night Live – NBC.com
Content curation External links:
Content Curation: A Beginner’s Guide To Curating Content
How to Use Content Curation as a Business Model
Is Content Curation Good for SEO? 11 Examples That Prove …
Google Adwords External links:
Use Google AdWords
http://ad · www.google.com/AdWords
Google AdWords: Keyword Planner
Get more marketing muscle with Google AdWords
Web traffic External links:
Revisitors – Targeted Traffic | Buy Traffic | Web Traffic
Web Traffic Lounge – Home Business Internet Coach
Visitor-traffic | Quality web traffic to your websites
Content marketing External links:
Content Marketing World – 2018 Marketing Event, Conference
Percolate | Complete Content Marketing Software for …
Content Marketing University
West Coast of the United States External links:
Ocean current that cools the West Coast of the United States
Information technology External links:
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
Umail | University Information Technology Services
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)