What is involved in text mining
Find out what the related areas are that text mining connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a text mining thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its text mining journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward text mining leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which text mining related domains to cover and 199 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
text mining, Google Book Search Settlement Agreement, Concept mining, Machine learning, Part of speech tagging, National Security, Text Analysis Portal for Research, Text categorization, Predictive analytics, National Diet Library, Limitations and exceptions to copyright, Name resolution, Competitive Intelligence, Social sciences, Security appliance, Structured data, European Commission, Plain text, Corpus manager, Open source, Document processing, Hargreaves review, Gender bias, Internet news, Database Directive, Document summarization, Market sentiment, Scientific discovery, Data mining, Big data, Full text search, Lexical analysis, Fair use, Research Council, Joint Information Systems Committee, International Standard Book Number, Customer relationship management, Text corpus, Predictive classification, Pattern recognition, National Centre for Text Mining, News analytics, Content analysis, Sentiment Analysis, Psychological profiling, Semantic web, Information Awareness Office, Information visualization, Open access, Noun phrase, Document Type Definition, Intelligence analyst, UC Berkeley School of Information, Commercial software, Web mining, Exploratory data analysis, Spam filter, PubMed Central, Record linkage:
text mining Critical Criteria:
Refer to text mining leadership and explain and analyze the challenges of text mining.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your text mining strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What will drive text mining change?
– Are there text mining Models?
Google Book Search Settlement Agreement Critical Criteria:
Mine Google Book Search Settlement Agreement risks and explore and align the progress in Google Book Search Settlement Agreement.
– How do we ensure that implementations of text mining products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Have all basic functions of text mining been defined?
Concept mining Critical Criteria:
Mix Concept mining leadership and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Concept mining.
– Is there a text mining Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What is the source of the strategies for text mining strengthening and reform?
Machine learning Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Machine learning visions and devise Machine learning key steps.
– What are the long-term implications of other disruptive technologies (e.g., machine learning, robotics, data analytics) converging with blockchain development?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to text mining?
Part of speech tagging Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Part of speech tagging issues and adopt an insight outlook.
– Which customers cant participate in our text mining domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– In a project to restructure text mining outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How will you know that the text mining project has been successful?
National Security Critical Criteria:
Incorporate National Security quality and be persistent.
– Do the text mining decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– When a text mining manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– How important is text mining to the user organizations mission?
Text Analysis Portal for Research Critical Criteria:
Participate in Text Analysis Portal for Research issues and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Text Analysis Portal for Research.
– Think about the people you identified for your text mining project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How can you measure text mining in a systematic way?
– How would one define text mining leadership?
Text categorization Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Text categorization decisions and devote time assessing Text categorization and its risk.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding text mining?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of text mining into the services that we provide?
– How much does text mining help?
Predictive analytics Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Predictive analytics outcomes and figure out ways to motivate other Predictive analytics users.
– What are direct examples that show predictive analytics to be highly reliable?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the text mining requirements in detail?
– How can skill-level changes improve text mining?
National Diet Library Critical Criteria:
Sort National Diet Library governance and ask what if.
– Can we add value to the current text mining decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Does text mining create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do we all define text mining in the same way?
Limitations and exceptions to copyright Critical Criteria:
Align Limitations and exceptions to copyright engagements and finalize the present value of growth of Limitations and exceptions to copyright.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your text mining processes?
– What are the disruptive text mining technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How is the value delivered by text mining being measured?
Name resolution Critical Criteria:
Devise Name resolution tasks and track iterative Name resolution results.
– What are the key elements of your text mining performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Are accountability and ownership for text mining clearly defined?
Competitive Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Competitive Intelligence goals and look at the big picture.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good text mining project manager?
Social sciences Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Social sciences adoptions and oversee Social sciences management by competencies.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective text mining leader?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our text mining agendas for the next 3 years?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the text mining process?
Security appliance Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Security appliance governance and figure out ways to motivate other Security appliance users.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this text mining process?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once text mining is underway?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of text mining activities?
Structured data Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Structured data outcomes and probe Structured data strategic alliances.
– What tools do you consider particularly important to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– Does your organization have the right tools to handle unstructured data expressed in (a) natural language(s)?
– In what ways are text mining vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Should you use a hierarchy or would a more structured database-model work best?
– What are our text mining Processes?
European Commission Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate European Commission planning and maintain European Commission for success.
Plain text Critical Criteria:
Adapt Plain text strategies and point out Plain text tensions in leadership.
– To what extent does management recognize text mining as a tool to increase the results?
Corpus manager Critical Criteria:
Steer Corpus manager visions and point out improvements in Corpus manager.
– Are we Assessing text mining and Risk?
Open source Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Open source failures and perfect Open source conflict management.
– Is there any open source personal cloud software which provides privacy and ease of use 1 click app installs cross platform html5?
– How much do political issues impact on the decision in open source projects and how does this ultimately impact on innovation?
– What are the different RDBMS (commercial and open source) options available in the cloud today?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Vetter, Infectious Open Source Software: Spreading Incentives or Promoting Resistance?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its text mining processes?
– What are some good open source projects for the internet of things?
– What are the best open source solutions for data loss prevention?
– Is open source software development essentially an agile method?
– What are the usability implications of text mining actions?
– Is there an open source alternative to adobe captivate?
– What can a cms do for an open source project?
– What are the open source alternatives to Moodle?
Document processing Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Document processing leadership and devise Document processing key steps.
– Do text mining rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What business benefits will text mining goals deliver if achieved?
– Is text mining Required?
Hargreaves review Critical Criteria:
Group Hargreaves review tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– How do we Improve text mining service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is there any existing text mining governance structure?
– How can we improve text mining?
Gender bias Critical Criteria:
Start Gender bias governance and interpret which customers can’t participate in Gender bias because they lack skills.
Internet news Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Internet news leadership and observe effective Internet news.
– What are specific text mining Rules to follow?
Database Directive Critical Criteria:
Add value to Database Directive risks and get going.
– Does text mining appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Document summarization Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Document summarization quality and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do we measure improved text mining service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the barriers to increased text mining production?
– What are the Key enablers to make this text mining move?
Market sentiment Critical Criteria:
Face Market sentiment planning and remodel and develop an effective Market sentiment strategy.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of text mining product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Will text mining deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Scientific discovery Critical Criteria:
Model after Scientific discovery strategies and observe effective Scientific discovery.
– Is text mining dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Is a text mining Team Work effort in place?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Confer over Data mining projects and point out improvements in Data mining.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if text mining does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– Will text mining have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– Does our organization need more text mining education?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Jump start Big data projects and oversee implementation of Big data.
– Do you see the need for actions in the area of standardisation (including both formal standards and the promotion of/agreement on de facto standards) related to your sector?
– Have we let algorithms and large centralized data centres not only control the remembering but also the meaning and interpretation of the data?
– Do we address the daunting challenge of Big Data: how to make an easy use of highly diverse data and provide knowledge?
– Are we collecting data once and using it many times, or duplicating data collection efforts and submerging data in silos?
– To what extent does data-driven innovation add to the competitive advantage (CA) of your company?
– From what sources does your organization collect, or expects to collect, data?
– Are there any best practices or standards for the use of Big Data solutions?
– What are the new developments that are included in Big Data solutions?
– Does your organization have a strategy on big data or data analytics?
– What are the new applications that are enabled by Big Data solutions?
– Is data-driven decision-making part of the organizations culture?
– Does your organization buy datasets from other entities?
– What are our tools for big data analytics?
– Are our Big Data investment programs results driven?
– Isnt big data just another way of saying analytics?
– Can analyses improve with more data to process?
– Where Is This Big Data Coming From ?
– What is collecting all this data?
– WHAT ARE THE NOMINATION CRITERIA?
– Does Big Data Really Need HPC?
Full text search Critical Criteria:
Investigate Full text search risks and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Full text search decisions.
Lexical analysis Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Lexical analysis decisions and gather practices for scaling Lexical analysis.
– For your text mining project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Which text mining goals are the most important?
Fair use Critical Criteria:
Refer to Fair use results and look for lots of ideas.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your text mining activities?
– Is the scope of text mining defined?
Research Council Critical Criteria:
Coach on Research Council quality and customize techniques for implementing Research Council controls.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a text mining strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the business goals text mining is aiming to achieve?
Joint Information Systems Committee Critical Criteria:
Read up on Joint Information Systems Committee strategies and question.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a text mining process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the text mining process available?
– How to deal with text mining Changes?
International Standard Book Number Critical Criteria:
Mix International Standard Book Number engagements and question.
– Think about the functions involved in your text mining project. what processes flow from these functions?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Customer relationship management management and probe the present value of growth of Customer relationship management.
– What volume of mentions has your organization handled in the past (e.g. 2,500 mentions per week)?
– Do you have a mechanism in place to quickly respond to visitor/customer inquiries and orders?
– Can you make product suggestions based on the customers order or purchase history?
– What is the ideal IT architecture for implementing a social CRM SCRM strategy?
– Do you have the capability to measure cost per lead or cost per acquisition?
– What is our core business and how will it evolve in the future?
– Customer Service: How can social CRM improve service quality?
– What were the factors that caused CRM to appear when it did?
– Are the offline synchronization subscriptions valid?
– What is the products current release level/version?
– Does the current CRM contain escalation tracking?
– How do you map a Social CRM profile to CRM data?
– What are some of the future directions of CRM?
– How long should e-mail messages be stored?
– How do customers communicate with you?
– Can customers place orders online?
– How many cases have been resolved?
– How much e-mail should be routed?
– Does it pay to be green?
– What is on-demand CRM?
Text corpus Critical Criteria:
Dissect Text corpus tactics and separate what are the business goals Text corpus is aiming to achieve.
Predictive classification Critical Criteria:
Focus on Predictive classification visions and summarize a clear Predictive classification focus.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with text mining ?
– What are current text mining Paradigms?
– What is our text mining Strategy?
Pattern recognition Critical Criteria:
Analyze Pattern recognition leadership and ask questions.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic text mining objectives?
– What potential environmental factors impact the text mining effort?
– Are there text mining problems defined?
National Centre for Text Mining Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in National Centre for Text Mining tasks and look in other fields.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing text mining? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Is the text mining organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
News analytics Critical Criteria:
Group News analytics failures and shift your focus.
– Do we monitor the text mining decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How will you measure your text mining effectiveness?
Content analysis Critical Criteria:
Discourse Content analysis tasks and devise Content analysis key steps.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a text mining project?
– How do we maintain text minings Integrity?
Sentiment Analysis Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Sentiment Analysis decisions and find out what it really means.
– How representative is twitter sentiment analysis relative to our customer base?
– How do we Identify specific text mining investment and emerging trends?
Psychological profiling Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Psychological profiling failures and question.
– What are our best practices for minimizing text mining project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the text mining project lifecycle?
– Who will provide the final approval of text mining deliverables?
– What threat is text mining addressing?
Semantic web Critical Criteria:
Define Semantic web issues and check on ways to get started with Semantic web.
– Does text mining analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Information Awareness Office Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Information Awareness Office adoptions and define what our big hairy audacious Information Awareness Office goal is.
Information visualization Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Information visualization results and look for lots of ideas.
– How can you negotiate text mining successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Does text mining analysis show the relationships among important text mining factors?
Open access Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Open access leadership and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Open access projects.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your text mining project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a text mining study?
– What are the Essentials of Internal text mining Management?
Noun phrase Critical Criteria:
Focus on Noun phrase engagements and catalog what business benefits will Noun phrase goals deliver if achieved.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether text mining goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Document Type Definition Critical Criteria:
Troubleshoot Document Type Definition risks and look for lots of ideas.
– Is text mining Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Think of your text mining project. what are the main functions?
Intelligence analyst Critical Criteria:
Adapt Intelligence analyst outcomes and optimize Intelligence analyst leadership as a key to advancement.
– Does text mining include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What is the difference between a data scientist and a business intelligence analyst?
– What are the key skills a Business Intelligence Analyst should have?
UC Berkeley School of Information Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in UC Berkeley School of Information leadership and probe UC Berkeley School of Information strategic alliances.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting text mining with what users do day-to-day?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing text mining?
Commercial software Critical Criteria:
Steer Commercial software projects and check on ways to get started with Commercial software.
Web mining Critical Criteria:
Grasp Web mining planning and point out improvements in Web mining.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these text mining processes?
Exploratory data analysis Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Exploratory data analysis issues and change contexts.
– Who needs to know about text mining ?
– Are there recognized text mining problems?
Spam filter Critical Criteria:
Match Spam filter failures and define Spam filter competency-based leadership.
PubMed Central Critical Criteria:
Review PubMed Central outcomes and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Do those selected for the text mining team have a good general understanding of what text mining is all about?
– How likely is the current text mining plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Record linkage Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Record linkage goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Among the text mining product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How do we go about Securing text mining?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the text mining Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
text mining External links:
Text Mining / Text Analytics Specialist – bigtapp
Text mining in practice with R (eBook, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
Text Mining Specialist Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Google Book Search Settlement Agreement External links:
Google Book Search Settlement Agreement – …
Topic 6 – The Google Book Search Settlement Agreement
Concept mining External links:
Concept Mining using Conceptual Ontological Graph …
[PDF]Streaming Hierarchical Clustering for Concept Mining
Machine learning External links:
Comcast Labs – PHLAI: Machine Learning Conference
DataRobot – Automated Machine Learning for Predictive …
ZestFinance.com: Machine Learning & Big Data …
National Security External links:
National Security Group, Inc. – Insuring your world.
Home | CFNS | Citizens for National Security
National Security Articles – Breitbart
Text Analysis Portal for Research External links:
tapor.ca – TAPoR – Text Analysis Portal for Research
TAPoR: Text Analysis Portal for Research | arts …
TAPoR – Text Analysis Portal for Research | Pearltrees
Text categorization External links:
[PPT]Text Categorization With Support Vector Machines: …
What is Text Categorization | IGI Global
Text categorization – Scholarpedia
Predictive analytics External links:
Predictive Analytics for Healthcare | Forecast Health
Strategic Location Management & Predictive Analytics | …
Predictive Analytics Software, Social Listening | NewBrand
National Diet Library External links:
The National Diet Library, Tokyo, Japan, 1949
ndl.go.jp – 国立国会図書館―National Diet Library
Free Data Service | National Diet Library
Name resolution External links:
Name resolution and connectivity issues on a Routing …
[DOC]PDR – Name Resolution without Root Servers
Competitive Intelligence External links:
MyMSCIS – Medicare Supplement Competitive Intelligence System
Social sciences External links:
Division of the Social Sciences
University of Maryland College of Behavioral and Social Sciences …
Department of Psychology | School of Social Sciences
Security appliance External links:
Registering your SonicWall Security Appliance | …
Stratix 5950 Security Appliance – Allen-Bradley
http://ab.rockwellautomation.com › … › EtherNet/IP Network
Structured data External links:
C# HttpWebRequest with XML Structured Data – Stack Overflow
What is semi-structured data? – Definition from WhatIs.com
SEC.gov | What Is Structured Data?
European Commission External links:
European Commission (@EU_Commission) | Twitter
European Commission : CORDIS : Home
European Commission – PRESS RELEASES Last 7 days
Plain text External links:
How to view all e-mail messages in plain text format
Plain Text Bumper Stickers | MakeStickers.com
How to Use TextEdit Plain Text Mode by Default in Mac OS X
Corpus manager External links:
Corpus manager – broom02.revolvy.com
Virtual Corpus Manager – Archive of Department of …
Open source External links:
http://In production and development, open source as a development model promotes a universal access via a free license to a product’s design or blueprint, and universal redistribution of that design or blueprint, including subsequent improvements to it by anyone. Before the phrase open source became widely adopted, developers and producers used a variety of other terms. Open source gained hold with the rise of the Internet, and the attendant need for massive retooling of the computing source code. Opening the source code enabled a self-enhancing diversity of production models, communication paths, and interactive communities. The open-source software movement arose to clarify the environment that the new copyright, licensing, domain, and consumer issues created. Generally, open source refers to a computer program in which the source code is available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design. Open-source code is typically a collaborative effort where programmers improve upon the source code and share the changes within the community so that other members can help improve it further.
Open Source Center – Official Site
Document processing External links:
Document Processing Specialist Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Title Document Processing Jobs Now Hiring | Snagajob
PRELIMINARY SYLLABUS FOR DOCUMENT PROCESSING
Hargreaves review External links:
Rowan Misty Pattern Book by Kim Hargreaves Review – …
Gender bias External links:
Gender Bias | Sexism | Gender Role – Scribd
Title IX and Gender Bias in Language – CourseBB
Free gender bias Essays and Papers – 123HelpMe
Database Directive External links:
[PDF]DATABASE DIRECTIVE, DIRECTIVE 96/9/EC OF …
Overview: European Union Database Directive
European Union Database Directive – Harvard University
Document summarization External links:
Document Summarization using TextRank : blog : Josh …
Market sentiment External links:
Market Sentiment – Investopedia
Earnings Whispers Market Sentiment
WhisperNumber.com / Market Sentiment LLC
Scientific discovery External links:
[PDF]Scientific Discovery and the Rate of Invention
World of scientific discovery (Book, 1994) [WorldCat.org]
Scientific discovery (Book, 1990) [WorldCat.org]
Data mining External links:
[PDF]Data Mining Report – Federation of American Scientists
Data Mining (eBook, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Job Titles in Data Mining – KDnuggets
Big data External links:
Loudr: Big Data for Music Rights
Take 5 Media Group – Build an audience using big data
ZestFinance.com: Machine Learning & Big Data …
Full text search External links:
FDIC: Full Text Search
Lexical analysis External links:
c – Question on lexical analysis – Stack Overflow
Lexical analysis – How is Lexical analysis abbreviated?
Lexical Analysis | The MIT Press
Fair use External links:
Fair Use | Definition of Fair Use by Merriam-Webster
What is fair use? – Definition from WhatIs.com
About the Fair Use Index | U.S. Copyright Office
Research Council External links:
North Dakota Oil and Gas Research Council
FRC Staff – Family Research Council
Family Research Council – SourceWatch
Joint Information Systems Committee External links:
CiteSeerX — Joint Information Systems Committee
Hugh Look | Joint Information Systems Committee | …
International Standard Book Number External links:
[PDF]International Standard Book Number: 0-942920-53-8
What is an ISBN (International Standard Book Number)?
International Standard Book Number – Quora
Customer relationship management External links:
1workforce – Customer Relationship Management …
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Text corpus External links:
3 text corpus – genbiovis – Google Sites
Full-Text Corpus | Nickels and Dimes
Predictive classification External links:
PREDICTIVE CLASSIFICATION OF HUMAN BREAST …
Pattern recognition External links:
Pattern recognition – Encyclopedia of Mathematics
Pattern recognition (Computer file, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Pattern Recognition – Official Site
National Centre for Text Mining External links:
National Centre for Text Mining (NaCTeM)
CiteSeerX — National Centre for Text Mining
www.Nactem.ac.uk – National Centre for Text Mining — Text
News analytics External links:
Yakshof – Big Data News Analytics
Content analysis External links:
Content Analysis – SEO Review Tools
[PDF]Three Approaches to Qualitative Content Analysis – …
Content analysis (Book, 2016) [WorldCat.org]
Sentiment Analysis External links:
See your Sentiment Analysis – Monitor Analysis With NUVI
http://Ad · go.nuvi.com/Sentiment/Analysis
YUKKA Lab – Sentiment Analysis
Psychological profiling External links:
Psychological Profiling Flashcards | Quizlet
Pedophilia and Psychological Profiling
Semantic web External links:
Semantic Web Working Group SPARQL endpoint
Semantic Web Company Home – Semantic Web Company
Semantic Web Flashcards | Quizlet
Information Awareness Office External links:
Information Awareness Office (IAO): How’s This for …
Warning: Information Awareness Office
Information Awareness Office – SourceWatch
Information visualization External links:
Information visualization (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
Information visualization (Book, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
Open access External links:
Open Access Benchmarking | icma.org
Directory of Open Access Journals
Noun phrase External links:
Grammar Bytes! :: The Noun Phrase
The noun phrase (Book, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
The noun phrase | TeachingEnglish | British Council | BBC
Document Type Definition External links:
[PDF]Document Type Deﬁnition (DTD) – perfectxml.com
HTML 4 Document Type Definition – World Wide Web …
Intelligence analyst External links:
Intelligence Analyst Jobs | Indeed.com
Military Intelligence Analyst Job Description (MOS 35F)
Intelligence Analyst Jobs in Washington, D.C. – ClearanceJobs
UC Berkeley School of Information External links:
UC Berkeley School of Information
Download past episodes or subscribe to future episodes of UC Berkeley School of Information by School of Information, UC Berkeley for free.
UC Berkeley School of Information
Commercial software External links:
What is commercial software – Answers.com
E-file approved commercial software providers for …
efile with Commercial Software | Internal Revenue Service
Web mining External links:
[PDF]MIS 510 WEB MINING PROJECT – The University of …
2 Web mining cloud gratisan 2017 – YouTube
What is Web Mining? – Scale Unlimited
Exploratory data analysis External links:
What Is Exploratory Data Analysis? – DZone Big Data
Exploratory Data Analysis With R – Online Course | Udacity
[PDF]Principles and Procedures of Exploratory Data Analysis
Spam filter External links:
WesTel Systems / Remsen, Iowa / My Account / Spam Filter
The Best Spam Filters | Top Ten Reviews
Use spam filter settings | Workspace Email – GoDaddy …
PubMed Central External links:
PubMed Central | NIH Library
TMC Library | PubMed Central
MEDLINE, PubMed, and PMC (PubMed Central): How are …
Record linkage External links:
“Record Linkage” by Stasha Ann Bown Larsen
[PDF]MATCHING AND RECORD LINKAGE William E. …
Record linkage (eBook, 1946) [WorldCat.org]