Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Pre-clinical development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Pre-clinical development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Pre-clinical development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Pre-clinical development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 732 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Pre-clinical development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 732 standard requirements:
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Pre-clinical development process?
- Has the Pre-clinical development work been fairly and/or equitably divided and delegated among team members who are qualified and capable to perform the work? Has everyone contributed?
- Do you keep 50% of your time unscheduled?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Pre-clinical development is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
- What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Pre-clinical development brings?
- Why is Pre-clinical development important for you now?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Pre-clinical development book in PDF containing 732 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Pre-clinical development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Pre-clinical development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Pre-clinical development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Pre-clinical development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Pre-clinical development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Pre-clinical development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Pre-clinical development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Which organizational elements and which individuals will be assigned management functions?
- Closing Process Group: What is the overall risk of the Pre-clinical development project to the organization?
- Planning Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Activity List: The WBS is developed as part of a Joint Planning session. But how do you know that youve done this right?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are reward and recognition systems defined to promote or reinforce desired behavior?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do procedures exist describing how the Pre-clinical development project scope will be managed?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Pre-clinical development project Manager qualified and experienced in Pre-clinical development project Management?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the industrial relations prevailing in this organization?
- Activity Attributes: Does the organization of the data change its meaning?
Step-by-step and complete Pre-clinical development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Pre-clinical development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Pre-clinical development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Pre-clinical development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Pre-clinical development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Pre-clinical development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Pre-clinical development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Pre-clinical development project with this in-depth Pre-clinical development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Pre-clinical development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Pre-clinical development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Pre-clinical development investments work better.
This Pre-clinical development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.