What is involved in Wireless Communications
Find out what the related areas are that Wireless Communications connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Wireless Communications thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Wireless Communications journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Wireless Communications leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Wireless Communications related domains to cover and 135 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Wireless Communications, Transmission line, Radio propagation, On-board communication station, Network switch, Whip antenna, Remote control, Wireless security, Wireless USB, Radiation pattern, Mobile virtual private network, Digital Mobile Radio, Air traffic control, Focal cloud, Digital radio, Cellular telephone, Wireless electronic devices and health, Beam tilt, Communications satellite, Optical fiber, Dedicated short-range communications, Federal Communications Commission, Mass media, Consumer IR, Antenna feed, Cell site, Loop antenna, Project 25, Network topology, Antenna equivalent radius, Semaphore line, Electrical length, Johann Philipp Reis, Radio-frequency identification, NPL network, Military communications, Signal-to-noise ratio, ITU Radio Regulations, Personal area network, Satellite dish, Passive radiator, Spurious emission, Array gain, World Wide Web, Cell phone, Heinrich Hertz, Satellite television, Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution, Time-division multiplexing, Television antenna, Vint Cerf, Spectrum management, Low-noise block downconverter, Near and far field, Friis transmission equation, Radiocommunication service:
Wireless Communications Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Wireless Communications leadership and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Wireless Communications projects.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Wireless Communications is underway?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Wireless Communications project?
Transmission line Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Transmission line tactics and revise understanding of Transmission line architectures.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Wireless Communications services/products?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Wireless Communications opportunities costing us money?
– What are the short and long-term Wireless Communications goals?
Radio propagation Critical Criteria:
Study Radio propagation governance and get going.
– Is there a Wireless Communications Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What will drive Wireless Communications change?
– Why are Wireless Communications skills important?
On-board communication station Critical Criteria:
Deduce On-board communication station quality and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough On-board communication station results.
– what is the best design framework for Wireless Communications organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– How do we know that any Wireless Communications analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How is the value delivered by Wireless Communications being measured?
Network switch Critical Criteria:
Devise Network switch outcomes and document what potential Network switch megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Wireless Communications?
– Think of your Wireless Communications project. what are the main functions?
– How can you measure Wireless Communications in a systematic way?
Whip antenna Critical Criteria:
Map Whip antenna leadership and look at the big picture.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Wireless Communications? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Wireless Communications moving forward?
Remote control Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Remote control tasks and learn.
– How would one define Wireless Communications leadership?
– What threat is Wireless Communications addressing?
Wireless security Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Wireless security risks and gather Wireless security models .
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Wireless Communications goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– To what extent does management recognize Wireless Communications as a tool to increase the results?
Wireless USB Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Wireless USB management and secure Wireless USB creativity.
– Does Wireless Communications analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Radiation pattern Critical Criteria:
Confer over Radiation pattern adoptions and pay attention to the small things.
– Which customers cant participate in our Wireless Communications domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Wireless Communications?
– Are there Wireless Communications problems defined?
Mobile virtual private network Critical Criteria:
Design Mobile virtual private network management and customize techniques for implementing Mobile virtual private network controls.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Wireless Communications in a volatile global economy?
– Can we do Wireless Communications without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are there Wireless Communications Models?
Digital Mobile Radio Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Digital Mobile Radio quality and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Digital Mobile Radio.
– For your Wireless Communications project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are all of our Wireless Communications domains and what do they do?
– What about Wireless Communications Analysis of results?
Air traffic control Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Air traffic control tactics and perfect Air traffic control conflict management.
– Can we add value to the current Wireless Communications decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Does Wireless Communications systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– How do we go about Comparing Wireless Communications approaches/solutions?
Focal cloud Critical Criteria:
Examine Focal cloud goals and differentiate in coordinating Focal cloud.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Wireless Communications. How do we gain traction?
– Why is Wireless Communications important for you now?
Digital radio Critical Criteria:
Look at Digital radio decisions and question.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Wireless Communications information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Wireless Communications with what users do day-to-day?
– Is Wireless Communications Required?
Cellular telephone Critical Criteria:
Grasp Cellular telephone governance and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Cellular telephone projects.
– Is maximizing Wireless Communications protection the same as minimizing Wireless Communications loss?
– Is Wireless Communications Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How do we manage Wireless Communications Knowledge Management (KM)?
Wireless electronic devices and health Critical Criteria:
Chat re Wireless electronic devices and health failures and remodel and develop an effective Wireless electronic devices and health strategy.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Wireless Communications? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Wireless Communications project?
– What are the usability implications of Wireless Communications actions?
Beam tilt Critical Criteria:
Test Beam tilt issues and define what our big hairy audacious Beam tilt goal is.
– Does Wireless Communications include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Wireless Communications activities?
– Is the scope of Wireless Communications defined?
Communications satellite Critical Criteria:
Judge Communications satellite management and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Communications satellite results.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Wireless Communications project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Does the Wireless Communications task fit the clients priorities?
Optical fiber Critical Criteria:
Match Optical fiber projects and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Optical fiber.
– Think about the functions involved in your Wireless Communications project. what processes flow from these functions?
Dedicated short-range communications Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Dedicated short-range communications planning and assess what counts with Dedicated short-range communications that we are not counting.
– In the case of a Wireless Communications project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Wireless Communications project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Wireless Communications project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What is our Wireless Communications Strategy?
Federal Communications Commission Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Federal Communications Commission decisions and know what your objective is.
– Does our organization need more Wireless Communications education?
Mass media Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Mass media strategies and point out Mass media tensions in leadership.
– Will any of the planned events or research findings provide a human interest story for mass media?
– How will you know that the Wireless Communications project has been successful?
– What vendors make products that address the Wireless Communications needs?
Consumer IR Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Consumer IR results and differentiate in coordinating Consumer IR.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Wireless Communications products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Which Wireless Communications goals are the most important?
Antenna feed Critical Criteria:
Add value to Antenna feed tactics and define what our big hairy audacious Antenna feed goal is.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Wireless Communications processes?
– Who needs to know about Wireless Communications ?
Cell site Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Cell site results and look for lots of ideas.
– How important is Wireless Communications to the user organizations mission?
– Does Wireless Communications appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Loop antenna Critical Criteria:
Mine Loop antenna engagements and ask questions.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Wireless Communications strengthening and reform actually originate?
Project 25 Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Project 25 outcomes and get out your magnifying glass.
– Think about the people you identified for your Wireless Communications project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Wireless Communications processes of our organization?
Network topology Critical Criteria:
Systematize Network topology quality and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Network topology.
Antenna equivalent radius Critical Criteria:
Guard Antenna equivalent radius visions and customize techniques for implementing Antenna equivalent radius controls.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Wireless Communications?
Semaphore line Critical Criteria:
Understand Semaphore line projects and do something to it.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Wireless Communications?
Electrical length Critical Criteria:
Examine Electrical length engagements and get going.
– What are the key elements of your Wireless Communications performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Will Wireless Communications deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Johann Philipp Reis Critical Criteria:
Review Johann Philipp Reis issues and separate what are the business goals Johann Philipp Reis is aiming to achieve.
– What are the business goals Wireless Communications is aiming to achieve?
– Do we have past Wireless Communications Successes?
Radio-frequency identification Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Radio-frequency identification tactics and point out Radio-frequency identification tensions in leadership.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Wireless Communications?
– Have all basic functions of Wireless Communications been defined?
NPL network Critical Criteria:
Grade NPL network adoptions and look at the big picture.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Wireless Communications models, tools and techniques are necessary?
Military communications Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Military communications visions and point out improvements in Military communications.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Wireless Communications processes?
– Are assumptions made in Wireless Communications stated explicitly?
– How will you measure your Wireless Communications effectiveness?
Signal-to-noise ratio Critical Criteria:
Check Signal-to-noise ratio goals and give examples utilizing a core of simple Signal-to-noise ratio skills.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Wireless Communications process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Wireless Communications process available?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Wireless Communications forward?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Wireless Communications Management?
ITU Radio Regulations Critical Criteria:
Understand ITU Radio Regulations management and probe using an integrated framework to make sure ITU Radio Regulations is getting what it needs.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Wireless Communications process?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Wireless Communications project manager?
Personal area network Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Personal area network adoptions and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Personal area network decisions.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Wireless Communications is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What are the disruptive Wireless Communications technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Satellite dish Critical Criteria:
Check Satellite dish failures and optimize Satellite dish leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Wireless Communications values?
Passive radiator Critical Criteria:
Systematize Passive radiator goals and pioneer acquisition of Passive radiator systems.
– Is Supporting Wireless Communications documentation required?
– How do we maintain Wireless Communicationss Integrity?
Spurious emission Critical Criteria:
Boost Spurious emission management and do something to it.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Wireless Communications processes?
Array gain Critical Criteria:
Examine Array gain decisions and find answers.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Wireless Communications product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
World Wide Web Critical Criteria:
Detail World Wide Web adoptions and pay attention to the small things.
Cell phone Critical Criteria:
Align Cell phone projects and grade techniques for implementing Cell phone controls.
Heinrich Hertz Critical Criteria:
See the value of Heinrich Hertz issues and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Heinrich Hertz projects.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Wireless Communications strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Satellite television Critical Criteria:
Own Satellite television governance and remodel and develop an effective Satellite television strategy.
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution Critical Criteria:
Apply Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution results and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution.
Time-division multiplexing Critical Criteria:
Adapt Time-division multiplexing quality and perfect Time-division multiplexing conflict management.
Television antenna Critical Criteria:
Grade Television antenna visions and shift your focus.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Wireless Communications strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Vint Cerf Critical Criteria:
Design Vint Cerf results and transcribe Vint Cerf as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Wireless Communications objectives?
Spectrum management Critical Criteria:
Design Spectrum management management and display thorough understanding of the Spectrum management process.
– Will Wireless Communications have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Wireless Communications, including any consulting or professional services?
Low-noise block downconverter Critical Criteria:
Analyze Low-noise block downconverter tasks and remodel and develop an effective Low-noise block downconverter strategy.
– How do we go about Securing Wireless Communications?
Near and far field Critical Criteria:
Match Near and far field management and optimize Near and far field leadership as a key to advancement.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Wireless Communications leaders?
– How to deal with Wireless Communications Changes?
Friis transmission equation Critical Criteria:
Chat re Friis transmission equation decisions and summarize a clear Friis transmission equation focus.
– Who will provide the final approval of Wireless Communications deliverables?
– How to Secure Wireless Communications?
Radiocommunication service Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Radiocommunication service adoptions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Radiocommunication service projects.
– What is the source of the strategies for Wireless Communications strengthening and reform?
– Have you identified your Wireless Communications key performance indicators?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Wireless Communications Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Wireless Communications External links:
Advanced Wireless Communications – Are You Wireless …
Cellcom is a wireless communications company …
SharkRF – High quality wireless communications …
Transmission line External links:
Transmission Line Connector – AutoZone.com
http://www.autozone.com › … › Fittings And Hose / Line Connectors
Transmission Line Fitting | eBay
Colusa Sutter Transmission Line Project | Home
Radio propagation External links:
11 Meter Radio Propagation – Home | Facebook
Ace-Hf Pro Radio Propagation Tool – Home | Facebook
[PDF]Overview of Radio Propagation. Common Reasons …
On-board communication station External links:
Definition: on-board communication station
“On-board communication station” on Revolvy.com
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/On-board communication station
On-board communication station – WOW.com
Network switch External links:
Raymarine HS5 SeaTalkhs Network Switch
Whip antenna External links:
CB WHIP ANTENNA TWD T350BK | Buy Online – NAPA Auto Parts
Multi-Code 106603 MCS106603 Remote Whip Antenna
Tram 1100-WHIP Antenna Whips, 1100WHIP
Remote control External links:
U-verse Remote Control Features – How to Use Your …
DIRECTV – Remote Control Code Lookup
alamode.com – Remote Control Agreement
Wireless security External links:
Wireless Security Cameras | Home Security Cameras | Vivint
All-in-One Wireless Security System | Piper
ADT Home Security | Wireless Security & Alarm Systems
Wireless USB External links:
IOGEAR – GUWIP204 – | Wireless USB Hub | USB Hub | USB …
WNA3100 (N300) Wireless USB Adapter Support | NETGEAR
Radiation pattern External links:
What is radiation pattern in antenna? | Radiation
Radiation pattern of a borehole radar antenna – USGS
Diamond® Antenna ~ X200A Radiation Pattern
Mobile virtual private network External links:
mobile virtual private network pdf | VPN for Firefox
[] mobile virtual private network pdf | Find Your Ideal VPN
what is mobile virtual private network | Best VPN in World
Digital Mobile Radio External links:
Understanding DMR (Digital Mobile Radio) – Whistler Group
DMR Radios | Digital Mobile Radio | Hytera
CT ARES – Digital Mobile Radio (DMR)
Air traffic control External links:
Lanyards for Waterfowl Hunters – Air Traffic Control Lanyards
Trump Announces Plan To Privatize Air Traffic Control : NPR
Special Use Airspace & Air Traffic Control Assigned …
Cellular telephone External links:
Cellular Telephone Protection – Wells Fargo
Communications satellite External links:
Optical fiber External links:
Multimode Optical Fiber – Thorlabs
Optical Fibers – Optical Fiber – Fiber Optics – Fiber Optic
Sumitomo Electric Lightwave | Optical Fiber & Data …
Federal Communications Commission External links:
Federal Communications Commission – AllGov
[PDF]Federal Communications Commission FCC 17-126 …
Federal Communications Commission | The United …
Mass media External links:
Mass Media Expo
J202: Mass Media Practices
mass media chapter 1 Flashcards | Quizlet
Antenna feed External links:
Gen – G9A – Antenna feed lines Flashcards | Quizlet
Loop antenna External links:
Print Page – Magnetic Loop antenna for HF – eHam.net
Loop antenna – STANDARD TELEPHONES CABLES LTD
M2 6M HO-LOOP Antenna Loop, 6M HOLOOP
Project 25 External links:
http://Project 25 (P25 or APCO-25) is a suite of standards for digital radio communications for use by federal, state/province and local public safety agencies in North America to enable them to communicate with other agencies and mutual aid response teams in emergencies. In this regard, P25 fills the same role as the European Terrestrial Trunked Radio (TETRA) protocol, but the two are not interoperable.
Network topology External links:
Network Topology Icons – Doing Business With Cisco
Network Topology Mapper – SolarWinds
LANSurveyor – Network Topology Mapper | Solarwinds
Antenna equivalent radius External links:
Antenna equivalent radius – WOW.com
Antenna equivalent radius – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Antenna equivalent radius
Electrical length External links:
Calculate Electrical Length Of A Line – QSL.net
Johann Philipp Reis External links:
Johann Philipp Reis’ Birthday – Google
Johann Philipp Reis (Inventor) – Pics, Videos, Dating and …
Johann Philipp Reis | German physicist | Britannica.com
Military communications External links:
2016 MILCOM: Premier Military Communications Event
Raven 2500 – Military Communications Backpack | Kelty
Military Communications- A Test for Technology – U.S. …
Signal-to-noise ratio External links:
What Is Signal-to-Noise Ratio and Why Does It Matter?
http://Signal-to-noise ratio (abbreviated SNR or S/N) is a measure used in science and engineering that compares the level of a desired signal to the level of background noise. It is defined as the ratio of signal power to the noise power, often expressed in decibels. A ratio higher than 1:1 (greater than 0 dB) indicates more signal than noise.
Signal-to-Noise Ratio in Physical Education Settings – …
ITU Radio Regulations External links:
ITU Radio Regulations – WOW.com
[PDF]and the ITU Radio Regulations – UNOOSA
Personal area network External links:
Connecting to a Bluetooth Personal Area Network – YouTube
Guide to a Personal Area Network (PAN) – Lifewire
Personal Area Network (PAN) Expert – #5003886
Satellite dish External links:
RV Satellite Dish | eBay
Passive radiator External links:
Passive Radiator: Consumer Electronics | eBay
www.amazon.com › Search › passive radiator
http://Aoshike 2pcs 6.5inch 160mm stereo strengthen bass vibration plate membrane/vibrating diaphragm DIY Bass Speaker diaphragm,Speaker Passive Radiator Replacement Kit
Array gain External links:
http://In MIMO communication systems, array gain means a power gain of transmitted signals that is achieved by using multiple-antennas at transmitter and/or receiver, with respect to single-input single-output case. It can be simply called power gain. In a broadside array, the array gain is almost exactly proportional to the length of the array.
Calculate array gain of sensor array – MATLAB – MathWorks
World Wide Web External links:
World Wide Web Foundation – Official Site
Cell phone External links:
Free Cell Phone Service, Lifeline Wireless | Access Wireless
Heinrich Hertz External links:
Jew or Not Jew: Heinrich Hertz
Electromagnetic Wave- Heinrich Hertz’s Experiment – …
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution External links:
enhanced data rates for gsm evolution edge
Vint Cerf External links:
Internet’s founding father Vint Cerf sees IoT security issues
Digital Vellum and Archives – Dr. Vint Cerf
Spectrum management External links:
Spectrum Management – apcointl.org
TCI International | Spectrum Management & Monitoring
Spectrum Management | Georgia Technology Authority
Friis transmission equation External links:
Friis Transmission Equation – Random Science Tools
[PDF]Friis Transmission Equation – u.osu.edu
Friis transmission equation – YouTube