What is involved in Technology forecasting
Find out what the related areas are that Technology forecasting connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Technology forecasting thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Technology forecasting journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Technology forecasting leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Technology forecasting related domains to cover and 159 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Technology forecasting, Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence, Cloak of invisibility, Stem-cell therapy, Forecast by analogy, Personalized medicine, Optical computing, Artificial intelligence, Field emission display, Precision agriculture, 3D printing, Delphi method, Progress in artificial intelligence, Agricultural robot, Molecular nanotechnology, Antimatter weapon, Technology forecasting, Smart grid, Quantum technology, Ion thruster, Future of robotics, Utility fog, Electric double-layer capacitor, Force field, Alternative fuel vehicle, Tissue engineering, Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket, Optical disc, Artificial brain, Quantum electronics, Mobile translation, Closed ecological system, Computer-generated holography, Quantum algorithms, Swarm robotics, Phase-change memory, Space-based solar power, Holographic data storage, Virtual retinal display, Fusion power, Ultra-high-definition television, Surface-conduction electron-emitter display, Linear acetylenic carbon, Silicon–air battery, Magnetic refrigeration, Optimism bias, Information and communications technology, Whole genome sequencing, Quantum bus, Bionic contact lens, Thermal copper pillar bump, Technological evolution, Methanol economy, Technological convergence, Automated vacuum collection, Military technology, Quantum imaging, Growth curve, Stealth technology, Metamaterial cloaking, Delivery drone:
Technology forecasting Critical Criteria:
Map Technology forecasting issues and tour deciding if Technology forecasting progress is made.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Technology forecasting with what users do day-to-day?
– How will you know that the Technology forecasting project has been successful?
– Are there Technology forecasting Models?
Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence Critical Criteria:
Face Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence decisions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Does Technology forecasting analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– What are all of our Technology forecasting domains and what do they do?
– Are there Technology forecasting problems defined?
Cloak of invisibility Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Cloak of invisibility decisions and oversee Cloak of invisibility requirements.
– What are the key elements of your Technology forecasting performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How do we measure improved Technology forecasting service perception, and satisfaction?
– How can you measure Technology forecasting in a systematic way?
Stem-cell therapy Critical Criteria:
Guide Stem-cell therapy tactics and adjust implementation of Stem-cell therapy.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Technology forecasting project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Technology forecasting project lifecycle?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Technology forecasting into the services that we provide?
– How important is Technology forecasting to the user organizations mission?
Forecast by analogy Critical Criteria:
Review Forecast by analogy planning and proactively manage Forecast by analogy risks.
– What are the barriers to increased Technology forecasting production?
Personalized medicine Critical Criteria:
Discourse Personalized medicine quality and devote time assessing Personalized medicine and its risk.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Technology forecasting opportunities costing us money?
– How can skill-level changes improve Technology forecasting?
Optical computing Critical Criteria:
Guide Optical computing tactics and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Optical computing results.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Technology forecasting process?
– How to deal with Technology forecasting Changes?
Artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Analyze Artificial intelligence projects and shift your focus.
– Do we all define Technology forecasting in the same way?
Field emission display Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Field emission display risks and catalog what business benefits will Field emission display goals deliver if achieved.
– What is the purpose of Technology forecasting in relation to the mission?
– How do we Improve Technology forecasting service perception, and satisfaction?
– How will you measure your Technology forecasting effectiveness?
Precision agriculture Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Precision agriculture adoptions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Precision agriculture.
– Think about the functions involved in your Technology forecasting project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Does our organization need more Technology forecasting education?
– What are internal and external Technology forecasting relations?
3D printing Critical Criteria:
Define 3D printing decisions and reduce 3D printing costs.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Technology forecasting, including any consulting or professional services?
– How is the value delivered by Technology forecasting being measured?
– What threat is Technology forecasting addressing?
Delphi method Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Delphi method strategies and budget for Delphi method challenges.
– Think about the people you identified for your Technology forecasting project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– In what ways are Technology forecasting vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Progress in artificial intelligence Critical Criteria:
Own Progress in artificial intelligence results and mentor Progress in artificial intelligence customer orientation.
– Are assumptions made in Technology forecasting stated explicitly?
– What are specific Technology forecasting Rules to follow?
Agricultural robot Critical Criteria:
Learn from Agricultural robot planning and improve Agricultural robot service perception.
– Is Technology forecasting dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What are our Technology forecasting Processes?
Molecular nanotechnology Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Molecular nanotechnology strategies and overcome Molecular nanotechnology skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do we know that any Technology forecasting analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Do Technology forecasting rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How can the value of Technology forecasting be defined?
Antimatter weapon Critical Criteria:
Merge Antimatter weapon failures and define Antimatter weapon competency-based leadership.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Technology forecasting processes?
– Why are Technology forecasting skills important?
– Is the scope of Technology forecasting defined?
Technology forecasting Critical Criteria:
Consider Technology forecasting governance and look at the big picture.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Technology forecasting activities?
– What will drive Technology forecasting change?
Smart grid Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Smart grid engagements and raise human resource and employment practices for Smart grid.
– Does your organization perform vulnerability assessment activities as part of the acquisition cycle for products in each of the following areas: Cybersecurity, SCADA, smart grid, internet connectivity, and website hosting?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Technology forecasting experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Technology forecasting objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Quantum technology Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Quantum technology management and adjust implementation of Quantum technology.
– What about Technology forecasting Analysis of results?
Ion thruster Critical Criteria:
Chart Ion thruster outcomes and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Ion thruster.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Technology forecasting? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Technology forecasting Management?
Future of robotics Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Future of robotics strategies and look at the big picture.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Technology forecasting strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do we go about Securing Technology forecasting?
– Is Technology forecasting Required?
Utility fog Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Utility fog decisions and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Utility fog projects.
– How do we Identify specific Technology forecasting investment and emerging trends?
– Who sets the Technology forecasting standards?
Electric double-layer capacitor Critical Criteria:
Map Electric double-layer capacitor tasks and correct Electric double-layer capacitor management by competencies.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Technology forecasting processes?
Force field Critical Criteria:
Drive Force field outcomes and get the big picture.
Alternative fuel vehicle Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Alternative fuel vehicle strategies and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Technology forecasting product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Technology forecasting forward?
Tissue engineering Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Tissue engineering goals and separate what are the business goals Tissue engineering is aiming to achieve.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Technology forecasting ?
– How do we manage Technology forecasting Knowledge Management (KM)?
Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket Critical Criteria:
Meet over Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket failures and adjust implementation of Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket.
– How do we Lead with Technology forecasting in Mind?
Optical disc Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Optical disc governance and look for lots of ideas.
– For your Technology forecasting project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Technology forecasting leaders?
Artificial brain Critical Criteria:
Study Artificial brain decisions and ask what if.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Technology forecasting?
– Think of your Technology forecasting project. what are the main functions?
Quantum electronics Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Quantum electronics tasks and finalize the present value of growth of Quantum electronics.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Technology forecasting? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Technology forecasting?
Mobile translation Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Mobile translation quality and catalog Mobile translation activities.
– What are the short and long-term Technology forecasting goals?
– Why should we adopt a Technology forecasting framework?
Closed ecological system Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Closed ecological system engagements and describe the risks of Closed ecological system sustainability.
Computer-generated holography Critical Criteria:
Detail Computer-generated holography visions and improve Computer-generated holography service perception.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Technology forecasting project?
Quantum algorithms Critical Criteria:
Refer to Quantum algorithms tactics and report on the economics of relationships managing Quantum algorithms and constraints.
– In a project to restructure Technology forecasting outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– How to Secure Technology forecasting?
Swarm robotics Critical Criteria:
Examine Swarm robotics planning and oversee implementation of Swarm robotics.
– Why is Technology forecasting important for you now?
– Is a Technology forecasting Team Work effort in place?
– What is our Technology forecasting Strategy?
Phase-change memory Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Phase-change memory tasks and document what potential Phase-change memory megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Technology forecasting workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the disruptive Technology forecasting technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Technology forecasting products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Space-based solar power Critical Criteria:
Confer re Space-based solar power adoptions and document what potential Space-based solar power megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Who needs to know about Technology forecasting ?
Holographic data storage Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Holographic data storage results and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Holographic data storage is getting what it needs.
– Have you identified your Technology forecasting key performance indicators?
– Are accountability and ownership for Technology forecasting clearly defined?
Virtual retinal display Critical Criteria:
Dissect Virtual retinal display results and find the ideas you already have.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Technology forecasting leader?
– Is maximizing Technology forecasting protection the same as minimizing Technology forecasting loss?
Fusion power Critical Criteria:
Consider Fusion power results and drive action.
– Are there recognized Technology forecasting problems?
Ultra-high-definition television Critical Criteria:
Study Ultra-high-definition television management and explain and analyze the challenges of Ultra-high-definition television.
– What is our formula for success in Technology forecasting ?
Surface-conduction electron-emitter display Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Surface-conduction electron-emitter display tactics and adopt an insight outlook.
Linear acetylenic carbon Critical Criteria:
Depict Linear acetylenic carbon tasks and display thorough understanding of the Linear acetylenic carbon process.
– Does the Technology forecasting task fit the clients priorities?
Silicon–air battery Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Silicon–air battery failures and gather practices for scaling Silicon–air battery.
– In the case of a Technology forecasting project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Technology forecasting project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Technology forecasting project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Technology forecasting models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Are we Assessing Technology forecasting and Risk?
Magnetic refrigeration Critical Criteria:
Depict Magnetic refrigeration decisions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Magnetic refrigeration projects.
Optimism bias Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Optimism bias outcomes and revise understanding of Optimism bias architectures.
Information and communications technology Critical Criteria:
Administer Information and communications technology results and shift your focus.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Technology forecasting?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Technology forecasting goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Whole genome sequencing Critical Criteria:
Scan Whole genome sequencing management and mentor Whole genome sequencing customer orientation.
– Does Technology forecasting analysis show the relationships among important Technology forecasting factors?
Quantum bus Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Quantum bus quality and find answers.
– Consider your own Technology forecasting project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Bionic contact lens Critical Criteria:
Examine Bionic contact lens tasks and triple focus on important concepts of Bionic contact lens relationship management.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Technology forecasting services/products?
Thermal copper pillar bump Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Thermal copper pillar bump issues and devise Thermal copper pillar bump key steps.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Technology forecasting been identified and analyzed?
Technological evolution Critical Criteria:
Track Technological evolution strategies and look in other fields.
– How can you negotiate Technology forecasting successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Technology forecasting project manager?
Methanol economy Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Methanol economy issues and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Methanol economy projects.
– Among the Technology forecasting product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Is Technology forecasting Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Technological convergence Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Technological convergence risks and explain and analyze the challenges of Technological convergence.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Technology forecasting moving forward?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Technology forecasting effort?
Automated vacuum collection Critical Criteria:
Adapt Automated vacuum collection decisions and look for lots of ideas.
– Can we add value to the current Technology forecasting decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Technology forecasting does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Military technology Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Military technology tasks and change contexts.
– what is the best design framework for Technology forecasting organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Quantum imaging Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Quantum imaging decisions and secure Quantum imaging creativity.
Growth curve Critical Criteria:
Adapt Growth curve planning and ask questions.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Technology forecasting activities?
– How do we go about Comparing Technology forecasting approaches/solutions?
Stealth technology Critical Criteria:
See the value of Stealth technology visions and perfect Stealth technology conflict management.
– Does Technology forecasting appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Metamaterial cloaking Critical Criteria:
Start Metamaterial cloaking projects and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Metamaterial cloaking decisions.
Delivery drone Critical Criteria:
Map Delivery drone risks and devise Delivery drone key steps.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Technology forecasting Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Technology forecasting External links:
technology forecasting | grouperlab
Technology forecasting in Japan – ScienceDirect
Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence External links:
[PDF]Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence …
Cloak of invisibility External links:
Harry Potter Cloak of Invisibility Remainders
ADAPTIV – Cloak of Invisibility | BAE Systems | United States
Forecast by analogy External links:
Forecast by analogy – broom02.revolvy.com
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Forecast by analogy
Forecast by analogy – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Forecast by analogy
Forecast by analogy – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Forecast by analogy
Personalized medicine External links:
http://Personalized medicine is a medical model that separates patients into different groups-with medical decisions, practices, interventions and/or products being tailored to the individual patient based on their predicted response or risk of disease.
Genetic Testing for Personalized Medicine – Genomind
Integrative Medicine Cincinnati | Huber Personalized Medicine
Optical computing External links:
New diode promises to uncork optical computing bottleneck
Artificial intelligence External links:
Logojoy | Artificial Intelligence Logo Design
Field emission display External links:
Field emission display – LG PHILIPS DISPLAYS KOREA
field emission display – Wiktionary
Precision agriculture External links:
Precision Agriculture » Raven Slingshot®
AGCO Precision Agriculture | Fuse®
3D printing External links:
3D printing (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
3D Printing Software | Simplify3D
3D printing (Book, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Delphi method External links:
Delphi method – Everything2.com
[PPT]DELPHI METHOD – rusanjo.com
The Delphi method
http://The Delphi method (/ˈdɛlfaɪ/ DEL-fy) is a structured communication technique or method, originally developed as a systematic, interactive forecasting method which relies on a panel of experts.
Progress in artificial intelligence External links:
Progress in Artificial Intelligence – Springer
Progress in Artificial Intelligence
Molecular nanotechnology External links:
Organic molecular nanotechnology.
The Promise of Molecular Nanotechnology – YouTube
Assistant or Associate Professor of Molecular Nanotechnology
Antimatter weapon External links:
How destructive would an antimatter weapon be? – Quora
Antimatter weapon | Memory Alpha | FANDOM powered by …
Technology forecasting External links:
technology forecasting | grouperlab
Technology forecasting in Japan – ScienceDirect
Smart grid External links:
Smart Grid – Citizens Utility Board
Smart Grid Security (eBook, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Smart grid. (Journal, magazine, 2011) [WorldCat.org]
Ion thruster External links:
NASA’s X3 ion thruster smashes records in test firings
NASA: Ion thruster breaks power, propulsion records – RT
Ion thruster propulsion system – ScienceDaily
Future of robotics External links:
Future of robotics technology – Government 2020
Utility fog External links:
Orion’s Arm – Encyclopedia Galactica – Utility Fog
Nano Man: Utility Fog (2015) – IMDb
Alternative fuel vehicle External links:
Alternative fuel vehicle – ScienceDaily
Tissue engineering External links:
Cardiovascular Tissue Engineering
Tissue engineering – ScienceDaily
Tissue engineering in dentistry – ScienceDirect
Optical disc External links:
Optical Disc | Shop Music – Music Direct
Bryston BOT 1 Optical Disc Player-Audio Advisor
What is optical disc? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Quantum electronics External links:
Quantum Electronics by Amnon Yariv – Goodreads
What is QUANTUM ELECTRONICS – Science Dictionary
Quantum electronics (eBook, 1969) [WorldCat.org]
Mobile translation External links:
Reverso : mobile translation
On Demand Translation Service | Mobile Translation
Mobile Translation (Community Project) – LDSTech
Closed ecological system External links:
Patent EP0386578B1 – Closed ecological system – Google …
Closed Ecological System – YouTube
What is CLOSED ECOLOGICAL SYSTEM? What does …
Computer-generated holography External links:
[PDF]L-10 Computer-Generated Holography – …
Quantum algorithms External links:
Quantum Algorithms via Linear Algebra | The MIT Press
[PDF]Quantum algorithms – People
[PDF]An Introduction to Quantum Algorithms – UMass Amherst
Swarm robotics External links:
Swarm robotics – Scholarpedia
Swarm Robotics Mimicking Human Behavior – Industry Tap
Research Advance in Swarm Robotics – ScienceDirect
Space-based solar power External links:
Space-Based Solar Power
Space-Based Solar Power Track – National Space Society
Space-Based Solar Power | Department of Energy
Holographic data storage External links:
Holographic Data Storage System – YouTube
Holographic Data Storage – Techopedia.com
Holographic Data Storage – YouTube
Virtual retinal display External links:
Virtual Retinal Display – YouTube
Fusion power External links:
Fusion Power Boats – Official Site
The fierce race for fusion power – YouTube
Surface-conduction electron-emitter display External links:
Surface-conduction electron-emitter display – YouTube
Linear acetylenic carbon External links:
Linear Acetylenic Carbon stories at Techdirt.
Synthesis of Linear Acetylenic Carbon: The ” sp – Science
Linear acetylenic carbon | SOMEONE SOMEWHERE
Magnetic refrigeration External links:
GE Magnetic Refrigeration: How it Works – YouTube
Magnetic Refrigeration System – Cooltech Applications
Optimism bias External links:
The optimism bias – ScienceDirect
The Optimism Bias – TIME.com
The Optimism Bias and Its Impact – Verywell
Information and communications technology External links:
“Information and Communications Technology Utilization …
Whole genome sequencing External links:
Whole Genome Sequencing for Undiagnosed Disease
Whole Genome Sequencing Company | Veritas Genetics
Whole Genome Sequencing | Genes in Life
Bionic contact lens External links:
Bionic Contact Lens – Biomechatronic – Google Sites
Bionic contact lens – Free technology icons – Flaticon
SUPER VISION w/ Bionic Contact Lens! – YouTube
Thermal copper pillar bump External links:
Thermal Copper Pillar Bump by Scott North on Prezi
Thermal copper pillar bump – YouTube
Thermal Copper Pillar Bump – liquisearch.com
Technological evolution External links:
Apple iPhone 5: A technological evolution – CBS News
Methanol economy External links:
The Methanol Economy – MIT Technology Review
Exploring the Methanol Economy : NPR
[PDF]China’s growing methanol economy and its implications …
Technological convergence External links:
Technological Convergence by Jennifer Mead on Prezi
Technological Convergence Flashcards | Quizlet
What is TECHNOLOGICAL CONVERGENCE? What does …
Automated vacuum collection External links:
Robyn reads about Automated vacuum collection – YouTube
Automated vacuum collection – YouTube
Automated Vacuum Collection | Urban Neighbourhood
Military technology External links:
Roman Military Technology and Tactics – YouTube
THE BEST RUSSIAN WEAPONS, Military Technology 2018 …
Quantum imaging External links:
[0707.0268] Quantum Imaging – arXiv
Quantum imaging (eBook, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
[1401.4318] Quantum Imaging with Undetected Photons
Growth curve External links:
VIRAL REPLICATION: ONE-STEP GROWTH CURVE – …
Bacterial Growth Curve Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]A Two-Step Growth Curve: Approach to the von …
Stealth technology External links:
Stealth Technology – Best Water Saving Toilet Technology
Replace your old toilet with this Two piece Ultra-High-Efficiency Single Flush Elongated Toilet Featuring Stealth Technology from Niagara.
HAVE BLUE and the Origin of Stealth Technology
Metamaterial cloaking External links:
how does metamaterial cloaking work
Metamaterial cloaking – Revolvy
Metamaterial cloaking – WOW.com
Delivery drone External links:
Santa Delivery Drone challenge! – YouTube
Cardboard delivery drone has a one-way ticket – New Atlas