What is involved in IT Security
Find out what the related areas are that IT Security connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a IT Security thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its IT Security journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward IT Security leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which IT Security related domains to cover and 220 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
IT Security, Food and Drug Administration, Computer security model, System administrator, Full disclosure, Information technology, Council of Europe, Computer virus, Air navigation service provider, Big data, Federal Aviation Administration, United States Department of Defense, Tesla Motors, Central Leading Group for Internet Security and Informatization, Target Corporation, TJX Companies, User account, Xi Jinping, CERT Coordination Center, Security breaches, Defense in depth, Exit procedure, Physical information security, Code review, Computer Emergency Readiness Team, Connected car, Packet capture appliance, Privilege escalation, Automated driving system, Internet service provider, Computer emergency response team, Public-key encryption, Inoculation theory, Presumed security, Assurance services, Zombie computer, Automotive hacking, Separation of protection and security, Antivirus software, Smart watch, Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures, Computer hardware, Automated teller machine, Distributed denial of service, Smart phones, Intrusion-detection system, IT risk, Medical device hijack, The Washington Post, United States Department of Transportation, Sony Pictures, Bluetooth low energy, Near field communication, Information security, Kill chain, Capability-based security, Identification card, Home Depot:
IT Security Critical Criteria:
Audit IT Security decisions and test out new things.
– Can people access the computing equipment used by your department or organizational unit through the internet, through dial-up access, or from network devices outside your department?
– How does the service providers mission and service offering align and enhance the organizations ability to meet the organizations mission?
– What current legislation is directly linked to the organizations ability to maintain effective it security governance (e.g. privacy act)?
– What support does the IT Security product provide for laptops/notebooks, personal digital assistants (PDA), and IP-based phones?
– How do you rate your level of involvement in recruiting and retaining qualified it security personnel in your organization?
– Who determines the it security staffing and recruitment strategy in your organization?
– What regulations and policies are applicable in determining what is to be protected?
– What is the vendors track-record in responding to security flaws in its products?
– Has the organization determined the sensitivity of the data to be protected?
– What skill or skills do we want the audience to learn and apply?
– How do we know if our current service(s) are adequate?
– Is Return on Security Investment (ROSI) Impossible?
– What is the projected growth of the organization?
– What is the flexibility of administration?
– What can be done at the application side?
– Is there router and firewall encryption?
– What behavior do we want to reinforce?
– What can be done to mitigate threats?
– How much damage could be done?
– Who needs Computer Forensics?
Food and Drug Administration Critical Criteria:
Refer to Food and Drug Administration tasks and slay a dragon.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your IT Security project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What management system can we use to leverage the IT Security experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Computer security model Critical Criteria:
Use past Computer security model issues and spearhead techniques for implementing Computer security model.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our IT Security agendas for the next 3 years?
– How can skill-level changes improve IT Security?
System administrator Critical Criteria:
Examine System administrator planning and learn.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom IT Security project?
– How can the value of IT Security be defined?
– Who is the System Administrator?
Full disclosure Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Full disclosure outcomes and improve Full disclosure service perception.
– Consider your own IT Security project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What are the barriers to increased IT Security production?
– How do we keep improving IT Security?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Add value to Information technology outcomes and get the big picture.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about IT Security. How do we gain traction?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good IT Security project manager?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– How do we know that any IT Security analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
Council of Europe Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Council of Europe failures and mentor Council of Europe customer orientation.
– Does IT Security create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How likely is the current IT Security plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How do we measure improved IT Security service perception, and satisfaction?
Computer virus Critical Criteria:
Boost Computer virus engagements and report on developing an effective Computer virus strategy.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a IT Security project?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of IT Security activities?
– What are the short and long-term IT Security goals?
Air navigation service provider Critical Criteria:
Detail Air navigation service provider leadership and track iterative Air navigation service provider results.
– What are the key elements of your IT Security performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– How important is IT Security to the user organizations mission?
– Is there any existing IT Security governance structure?
Big data Critical Criteria:
Judge Big data engagements and shift your focus.
– Erp versus big data are the two philosophies of information architecture consistent complementary or in conflict with each other?
– Looking at hadoop big data in the rearview mirror what would you have done differently after implementing a Data Lake?
– Do you see the need to address the issues of data ownership or access to non-personal data (e.g. machine-generated data)?
– What are the disruptive innovations in the middle-term that provide near-term domain leadership?
– What are the primary business drivers for our initiative. What business challenges do we face?
– How will systems and methods evolve to remove Big Data solution weaknesses?
– How can the benefits of Big Data collection and applications be measured?
– Quantity: What data are required to satisfy the given value proposition?
– What is the contribution of subsets of the data to the problem solution?
– What are the new developments that are included in Big Data solutions?
– What are the new applications that are enabled by Big Data solutions?
– Does aggregation exceed permissible need to know about an individual?
– Is recruitment of staff with strong data skills crucial?
– How to model context in a computational environment?
– Are our Big Data investment programs results driven?
– How much data correction can we do at the edges?
– How do we measure value of an analytic?
– What are some impacts of Big Data?
– What is collecting all this data?
– How do I get to there from here?
Federal Aviation Administration Critical Criteria:
Probe Federal Aviation Administration visions and ask what if.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a IT Security project?
– To what extent does management recognize IT Security as a tool to increase the results?
United States Department of Defense Critical Criteria:
Review United States Department of Defense failures and differentiate in coordinating United States Department of Defense.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations IT Security values?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed IT Security opportunities costing us money?
– Have all basic functions of IT Security been defined?
Tesla Motors Critical Criteria:
Grasp Tesla Motors tasks and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a IT Security study?
– What potential environmental factors impact the IT Security effort?
– What threat is IT Security addressing?
Central Leading Group for Internet Security and Informatization Critical Criteria:
Participate in Central Leading Group for Internet Security and Informatization projects and probe the present value of growth of Central Leading Group for Internet Security and Informatization.
– Can we add value to the current IT Security decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Do we monitor the IT Security decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Target Corporation Critical Criteria:
See the value of Target Corporation projects and explain and analyze the challenges of Target Corporation.
– For your IT Security project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Why should we adopt a IT Security framework?
– What are our IT Security Processes?
TJX Companies Critical Criteria:
Grade TJX Companies management and adjust implementation of TJX Companies.
– What business benefits will IT Security goals deliver if achieved?
– What are internal and external IT Security relations?
– How much does IT Security help?
User account Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in User account quality and observe effective User account.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of IT Security product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Does we want individuals to be trained to be able to manage the user accounts, curriculum structures, catalog listings, and other administration functions?
– When authenticating over the internet, is the application designed to prevent maliCIOus users from trying to determine existing user accounts?
– How transparent is the security rules/user account database made to the systems administrator by the security administrative application?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding IT Security?
– How can I automatically provision user accounts with cloud services and automate the process of provisoning and deprovisioning?
– Data migration are there any external users accounts existing and will these user accounts need to be migrated to the new lms?
– Does a feature exist that enables the database to automatically import user account information from existing directories?
– Are all user accounts reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that maliCIOus, out-of-date, or unknown accounts do not exist?
– When an employee leaves the company, are that employees user accounts and passwords immediately revoked?
– What is the structure of the organizations existing user account directories and security databases?
– How can I provision user accounts with appropriate privileges and manage entitlements for my users?
– Are user accounts audited regularly to determine their security levels are appropriately set?
Xi Jinping Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Xi Jinping planning and oversee Xi Jinping management by competencies.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent IT Security services/products?
– Have the types of risks that may impact IT Security been identified and analyzed?
– Does IT Security appropriately measure and monitor risk?
CERT Coordination Center Critical Criteria:
Mine CERT Coordination Center goals and figure out ways to motivate other CERT Coordination Center users.
– Think about the functions involved in your IT Security project. what processes flow from these functions?
Security breaches Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Security breaches risks and define what our big hairy audacious Security breaches goal is.
– Who owns the data, what rights or recourse do you have for security breaches or incidents, what happens when you want to move to another provider?
– Has the company experienced an increase in the number of Cybersecurity breaches?
– Are attempted and successful security breaches and incidents promptly identified?
– Why should general managers care about IT security breaches?
– What are the Essentials of Internal IT Security Management?
– What about IT Security Analysis of results?
Defense in depth Critical Criteria:
Jump start Defense in depth leadership and correct Defense in depth management by competencies.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective IT Security leader?
– Are accountability and ownership for IT Security clearly defined?
Exit procedure Critical Criteria:
Meet over Exit procedure goals and probe Exit procedure strategic alliances.
– Is the IT Security organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we Improve IT Security service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is Supporting IT Security documentation required?
Physical information security Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Physical information security goals and reduce Physical information security costs.
– What are the disruptive IT Security technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Code review Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Code review planning and plan concise Code review education.
– How do we Identify specific IT Security investment and emerging trends?
Computer Emergency Readiness Team Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Computer Emergency Readiness Team tasks and get the big picture.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to IT Security? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Connected car Critical Criteria:
Meet over Connected car quality and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Connected car results.
– What is Effective IT Security?
Packet capture appliance Critical Criteria:
Jump start Packet capture appliance strategies and develop and take control of the Packet capture appliance initiative.
– Do those selected for the IT Security team have a good general understanding of what IT Security is all about?
– Think of your IT Security project. what are the main functions?
Privilege escalation Critical Criteria:
Design Privilege escalation goals and work towards be a leading Privilege escalation expert.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the IT Security process?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the IT Security process?
Automated driving system Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Automated driving system failures and figure out ways to motivate other Automated driving system users.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate IT Security delivery for example is new software needed?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your IT Security activities?
Internet service provider Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Internet service provider planning and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Internet service provider.
– How do your measurements capture actionable IT Security information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as IT Security leaders?
– Do we have past IT Security Successes?
Computer emergency response team Critical Criteria:
Infer Computer emergency response team tactics and get answers.
– Do you monitor security alerts and advisories from your system vendors, Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) and other sources, taking appropriate and responsive actions?
– What is the total cost related to deploying IT Security, including any consulting or professional services?
Public-key encryption Critical Criteria:
Review Public-key encryption decisions and intervene in Public-key encryption processes and leadership.
– Does the IT Security task fit the clients priorities?
Inoculation theory Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Inoculation theory decisions and overcome Inoculation theory skills and management ineffectiveness.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once IT Security is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Is the scope of IT Security defined?
Presumed security Critical Criteria:
Derive from Presumed security planning and report on setting up Presumed security without losing ground.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a IT Security strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving IT Security forward?
– What is the source of the strategies for IT Security strengthening and reform?
Assurance services Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Assurance services management and report on developing an effective Assurance services strategy.
– How will you know that the IT Security project has been successful?
Zombie computer Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Zombie computer outcomes and sort Zombie computer activities.
– In a project to restructure IT Security outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What is the purpose of IT Security in relation to the mission?
Automotive hacking Critical Criteria:
Test Automotive hacking issues and arbitrate Automotive hacking techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your IT Security strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your IT Security processes?
– Do the IT Security decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Separation of protection and security Critical Criteria:
Devise Separation of protection and security adoptions and ask what if.
– How can you negotiate IT Security successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Have you identified your IT Security key performance indicators?
Antivirus software Critical Criteria:
Examine Antivirus software goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect IT Security workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
Smart watch Critical Criteria:
Add value to Smart watch projects and create a map for yourself.
– How can we improve IT Security?
Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures Critical Criteria:
Check Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures tasks and create Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures explanations for all managers.
– Does IT Security systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Computer hardware Critical Criteria:
Analyze Computer hardware projects and secure Computer hardware creativity.
– Do IT Security rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Who needs to know about IT Security ?
– What will drive IT Security change?
Automated teller machine Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Automated teller machine results and look at the big picture.
– How do we ensure that implementations of IT Security products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How to Secure IT Security?
Distributed denial of service Critical Criteria:
Adapt Distributed denial of service planning and change contexts.
– What are our best practices for minimizing IT Security project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the IT Security project lifecycle?
Smart phones Critical Criteria:
Unify Smart phones risks and don’t overlook the obvious.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of IT Security into the services that we provide?
Intrusion-detection system Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Intrusion-detection system governance and describe the risks of Intrusion-detection system sustainability.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting IT Security with what users do day-to-day?
– Is IT Security Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How is the value delivered by IT Security being measured?
IT risk Critical Criteria:
Generalize IT risk management and probe IT risk strategic alliances.
– The full extent of a given risk and its priority compared to other risks are not understood. Failure to address the most important risks first leads to dangerous exposures. Nearly all managers believe that their risks are the most important in the enterprise (or at least they say so) but whose risks really matter most?
– Do you have enough focus on ITRM documentation to help formalize processes to increase communications and integration with ORM?
– Do you standardize ITRM processes and clearly defined roles and responsibilities to improve efficiency, quality and reporting?
– Old product plus new technology leads to new regulatory concerns which could be added burden, how to do you deal with that?
– Has a risk situation which has been ongoing over time, with several risk events, escalated to a situation of higher risk?
– What information is generated by, consumed by, processed on, stored in, and retrieved by the system?
– Does Senior Management take action to address IT risk indicators identified and reported?
– Could a system or security malfunction or unavailability result in injury or death?
– What information (both incoming and outgoing) is required by the organization?
– Have you defined IT risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported?
– Which risks are managed or monitored in the scope of the ITRM function?
– To what extent are you involved in IT Risk Management at your company?
– How important is the information to the user organizations mission?
– Methodology: How will risk management be performed on projects?
– Does the board have a manual and operating procedures?
– What drives the timing of your risk assessments?
– Who performs your companys IT risk assessments?
– Does your company have a formal ITRM function?
– What will we do if something does go wrong?
Medical device hijack Critical Criteria:
Mine Medical device hijack tactics and get the big picture.
The Washington Post Critical Criteria:
Reason over The Washington Post goals and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential The Washington Post information.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of IT Security?
– Are there IT Security problems defined?
United States Department of Transportation Critical Criteria:
Substantiate United States Department of Transportation decisions and catalog United States Department of Transportation activities.
– Among the IT Security product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Sony Pictures Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Sony Pictures strategies and remodel and develop an effective Sony Pictures strategy.
– Does our organization need more IT Security education?
Bluetooth low energy Critical Criteria:
Deduce Bluetooth low energy risks and oversee implementation of Bluetooth low energy.
Near field communication Critical Criteria:
Coach on Near field communication results and balance specific methods for improving Near field communication results.
Information security Critical Criteria:
Guide Information security quality and adjust implementation of Information security.
– Does the information security function actively engage with other critical functions, such as it, Human Resources, legal, and the privacy officer, to develop and enforce compliance with information security and privacy policies and practices?
– Are information security policies and other relevant security information disseminated to all system users (including vendors, contractors, and business partners)?
– Do suitable policies for the information security exist for all critical assets of the value added chain (indication of completeness of policies, Ico )?
– Does this review include assessing opportunities for improvement, need for changes to the ISMS, review of information security policy & objectives?
– Are information security roles and responsibilities coordinated and aligned with internal roles and external partners?
– Does your company have a current information security policy that has been approved by executive management?
– Have standards for information security across all entities been established or codified into regulations?
– Is there a consistent and effective approach applied to the mgmt of information security events?
– What best describes the authorization process in information security?
– What is true about the trusted computing base in information security?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
– Is information security an it function within the company?
– Is information security managed within the organization?
– Are there IT Security Models?
Kill chain Critical Criteria:
Match Kill chain adoptions and describe which business rules are needed as Kill chain interface.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of IT Security moving forward?
Capability-based security Critical Criteria:
Confer over Capability-based security engagements and create a map for yourself.
– How do we manage IT Security Knowledge Management (KM)?
– How can you measure IT Security in a systematic way?
Identification card Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Identification card management and point out Identification card tensions in leadership.
– Are assumptions made in IT Security stated explicitly?
Home Depot Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Home Depot results and separate what are the business goals Home Depot is aiming to achieve.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the IT Security Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
IT Security External links:
IT Security | Office of Information Technology
Food and Drug Administration External links:
[PDF]GAO-10-221 Food and Drug Administration: …
Federal Register :: Agencies – Food and Drug Administration
U.S. Food and Drug Administration – Home | Facebook
Computer security model External links:
What is Computer Security Model | IGI Global
The bell-lapadula computer security model represented as …
System administrator External links:
System Administrator – Joink
System Administrator Jobs – Monster.com
Title System Administrator Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Full disclosure External links:
Full Disclosure | National Review
“Suits” Full Disclosure (TV Episode 2017) – IMDb
45 After Dark: Not So Full Disclosure edition – POLITICO
Information technology External links:
Umail | University Information Technology Services
Rebelmail | UNLV Office of Information Technology (OIT)
SOLAR | Division of Information Technology
Council of Europe External links:
Russia tests Council of Europe in push to regain vote
EDQM – Council of Europe – Home | Facebook
Computer virus External links:
The Computer Virus (2004) – IMDb
Free computer viruses Essays and Papers – 123HelpMe
Big data External links:
Loudr: Big Data for Music Rights
Databricks – Making Big Data Simple
Take 5 Media Group – Build an audience using big data
Federal Aviation Administration External links:
Federal Aviation Administration
Federal Aviation Administration – Graphic TFR’s
Federal Aviation Administration
United States Department of Defense External links:
United States Department of Defense Standards of …
[PDF]United States Department of Defense (DoD) DoD …
United States Department of Defense – Official Site
Tesla Motors External links:
Tesla Motors Videos at ABC News Video Archive at abcnews…
Tesla Motors Club – Official Site
Tesla, Inc – Tesla Motors – reddit
Target Corporation External links:
Target Corporation – TGT – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Target Corporation (TGT) Earnings Report Date – NASDAQ.com
TJX Companies External links:
TJX – TJX Companies Inc Stock quote – CNNMoney.com
TJX Companies – Official Site
TJX TJX Companies Inc XNYS:TJX Stock Quote Price News
User account External links:
User Account Control (Windows) – msdn.microsoft.com
User account | SurveySavvy
User account | G4Connect
Xi Jinping External links:
Xi Jinping – President (non-U.S.) – Biography.com
CERT Coordination Center External links:
CERT Coordination Center : definition of CERT …
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/CERT Coordination Center/en-en
CERT Coordination Center Vulnerability Analysis Team · GitHub
CERT Coordination Center
http://The CERT Coordination Center (CERT/CC) is the coordination center of the computer emergency response team (CERT) for the Software Engineering Institute (SEI), a non-profit United States federally funded research and development center.
Defense in depth External links:
Defense in depth – OWASP
defense in depth – Everything2.com
Exit procedure External links:
Exit Procedures Used By Tesco Free Essays – StudyMode
Physical information security External links:
What Is Physical Information Security? (with picture)
Physical Information Security | Curious.com
Code review External links:
What are the best code review tools? | Software Engineering
Code review – OWASP
Computer Emergency Readiness Team External links:
United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team – …
Computer Emergency Readiness Team – Prezi
United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team – …
Connected car External links:
ZUS Connected Car System | Indiegogo
Connected Car from AT&T
Packet capture appliance External links:
[PDF]continuous network packet capture appliance – IPCopper
USC6042 Packet Capture Appliance w/Bypass and GPS
Automated driving system External links:
Automated Driving System Toolbox – MATLAB & Simulink
Internet service provider External links:
Colorado Internet service provider – FORETHOUGHT.net
ProValue.net – Rural High Speed Internet Service Provider
Internet Service Provider in Kansas City, MO | Google Fiber
Computer emergency response team External links:
Tz Cert – Tanzania Computer Emergency Response Team
Ghana Computer Emergency Response Team | Services
Public-key encryption External links:
Public-Key encryption Demo – Computer Science
Inoculation theory External links:
Inoculation Theory Flashcards | Quizlet
A few good man Inoculation theory – YouTube
Inoculation theory – Oxford Reference
Assurance services External links:
HRI Assurance Services – Certification leads to Excellence
Enroll Today | NASW Assurance Services
NASW Assurance Services – Official Site
Separation of protection and security External links:
Separation of protection and security – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Separation of protection and security
Separation of protection and security – WOW.com
Antivirus software External links:
The best antivirus software of 2017 | TechRadar
Geek Squad Antivirus Software Download | Webroot
Consumer antivirus software providers for Windows
Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures External links:
Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures – Official Site
CVE – Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE)
Computer hardware External links:
What Is Computer Hardware – Study.com
CompSource.com: Computer Hardware, Software, …
computer hardware A+ Flashcards | Quizlet
Automated teller machine External links:
Automated Teller Machine (ATM) – Georgia
205 ILCS 695/ Automated Teller Machine Security Act.
Automated Teller Machine – ATM Definition | Investopedia
Distributed denial of service External links:
[PDF]Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) – Academics | WPI
Smart phones External links:
www.cdw.com › … › Cell/Smart Phones
http://Buy a Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) – SM-J327U – black – 4G LTE – 16 GB – GSM – smartp or other Cell/Smart Phones at CDW.com
AcuraLink | Connectivity for Smart Phones and Acura …
www.cdw.com › … › Cell/Smart Phones
http://Buy a Samsung Galaxy S8+ – SM-G955U1 – midnight black – 4G 64 GB – CDMA / GSM – s or other Cell/Smart Phones at CDW.com
IT risk External links:
Magic Quadrant for IT Risk Management Solutions – Gartner
How to Develop an IT Risk‐Management Policy: 12 Steps
Medical device hijack External links:
The Medical Device Hijack Story You Need to Hear | MDDI …
Medical Device Hijack (MEDJACK.2) – TRAPX Security
The Washington Post External links:
Play Four – The Washington Post
The Washington Post – Official Site
Sudoku – The Washington Post
Sony Pictures External links:
Sony Pictures Store
Sony Pictures Television – Official Site
Games & Apps | Sony Pictures
Bluetooth low energy External links:
Inside Bluetooth Low Energy. (eBook, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Buy LELink Bluetooth Low Energy BLE OBD-II OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool For iPhone/iPod/iPad: Code Readers & Scan Tools – Amazon.com FREE …
Near field communication External links:
Near Field Communication Essays
Near Field Communication (NFC) – Square
Information security External links:
[PDF]TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT …
ALTA – Information Security
Kill chain External links:
How dangerous are the threat of kill chain attacks on IoT?
“NCIS” Kill Chain (TV Episode 2014) – IMDb
Cyber Hunting: Through the Cyber Kill Chain
Capability-based security External links:
What is CAPABILITY-BASED SECURITY? What does …
capability-based security • r/capabilities – reddit
Identification card External links:
BMV: Identification Cards – Indiana – IN.gov
Maryland Identification Cards
Driver License / Identification Card Renewal
Home Depot External links:
The Home Depot – Official Site
Home Depot Careers – Official Site
Home Depot Health Challenge